Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

yeah, they have sunsets in your country ?

Will have them this weekend. I'll do it in the rain with a dirty car if I have to.

Or use a previous pic.

Its also hard to get a good shot when everything is dead because we're in a drought. I have one calendar worthy pic but I'm holding out for a better one. I will make the deadline

Its also hard to get a good shot when everything is dead because we're in a drought. I have one calendar worthy pic but I'm holding out for a better one. I will make the deadline

let now if you want to set up a shoot (or anyone else in the KC area)...

11 entries and counting. Where are our "esual suspects" hiding?:shifty:

I was really hoping to get my chrome painted by the deadline.. That's whatrs taking me so long. I'm not going to make it though! (I wasn't going to get pics unless this was done, but now i changed my mind.) Not too many locations to get good pics here right in the middle of Wisconsin, so tomorrow me and 2 other friends are going to go for a road cruise all day, in separate vehicles scouting spots! Should be fun, even though it will cost me a couple hundred in gas! lol 10-12 Hrs. of driving I should have a decent pic by the end of the weekend! :cool:

This is how we do in my garage!!my Rolls-r

3.jpg

Bull.....I am waiting to see your entry.

Which picture would you like to see here? I haven't decided whether I will have to make the hard decision of picking an existing photo I have or go out and take some new ones.

Now that is a tough choice. In all honesty, we know it photographs exceptionally well. What the hell.....shoot a new one. LOL.

Which picture would you like to see here? I haven't decided whether I will have to make the hard decision of picking an existing photo I have or go out and take some new ones.

Hmmm... let me look through the endless shots I have saved as backrounds over the years...It feels kinda dirty

I'm considering doing an a$$ end shot this year. The old LSE/Angel eyes thing just seems so overplayed by the community now

I'm considering doing an a$$ end shot this year. The old LSE/Angel eyes thing just seems so overplayed by the community now

I said that last year. I'm an ass man and I think the calendar needs more LS ass in it this year.

My ass was in the calendar last year, and it was a night shot!

Shoot for the stars!

I should be going out later this week for a shoot. Going to do evening to night shots again - only this time in a city setting.

Back country roads and behind warehouses is the definition of overplayed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back