Got my windshield tinted (photos)

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this warranted a new thread... then I remembered oh sh!t, i'm fkn Andrizzle, I can do whatever I want!

But no really, this is 30% on the whole windshield:

p1150894.jpg

p1150897e.jpg

p1150898.jpg

p1150899.jpg

p1150900b.jpg

p1150901.jpg

p1150902.jpg

p1150903.jpg

This is a shot of 5% side window, and the 30% windshield - and of course nothing in between.

p1150904.jpg

I get profiled for my car, yes - but they pull me over in hopes of getting me on drugs/weapons/stolen property.

I've never gotten a ticket any of the times, but they do search my car and question the crap outta me. Lucky for me I am just a nerdy college kid and they find textbooks in my backpack in the backseat. Haha

But if you meant for tint, no I have not. I find if you cooperate and have nothing to hide and let the officers do their thing trying to pin stuff on ya, they don't have a reason to get you for silly things like tinted windows.

Your windshield is darker than my tint, lol.

Looks great though, hawt!

..but how do you see at night?

youre lucky. when i stayed in jersey and had my sentra up there (all stock except for a small system and pep boys fog lights and blue turn signal bulbs) they pulled me over almost every other day. sh!t was ridiculous. now when i go in my blacked out LS, they just follow me for long periods of time, and in MD only county cops eyeball my car

It's actually just as easy to see at night still. No lost visibility really, and if anything it helps with the oncoming traffic.

And dNyce, that is what they do to me, only they pull me over still. They have used on me in the past: "I pulled you over for being a suspicious person" and... "I pulled you over because you were swerving".

Extremely subjective reasons.

Yeah same here but I would get more attention if my LS was black. I want to drop my LS so bad your ride,02vsV8( I believe is his name) and Alax are true inspirations. Love the ride! Keep it up.

I get profiled for my car, yes - but they pull me over in hopes of getting me on drugs/weapons/stolen property.

I've never gotten a ticket any of the times, but they do search my car and question the crap outta me. Lucky for me I am just a nerdy college kid and they find textbooks in my backpack in the backseat. Haha

But if you meant for tint, no I have not. I find if you cooperate and have nothing to hide and let the officers do their thing trying to pin stuff on ya, they don't have a reason to get you for silly things like tinted windows.

I find if you cooperate and have nothing to hide and let the officers do their thing trying to pin stuff on ya, they don't have a reason to get you for silly things like tinted windows.

the last time i got a ticket for my tint, the cop was so mad that i didn't have any drugs, that fukcer search through my car for almost an hour before giving up, i think the only reason he wrote me the ticket was because he was mad that he wasted so much time and didn't find anything. he must have said three or four times, "this will go a lot quicker if you just tell me where the goods are"

Damn Andrizzle, your LS is definitely in my top 5, no doubt.

wow thats an extremely beautiful car! Also, what wheels are those? i like them alot.

It's actually just as easy to see at night still. No lost visibility really, and if anything it helps with the oncoming traffic.

And dNyce, that is what they do to me, only they pull me over still. They have used on me in the past: "I pulled you over for being a suspicious person" and... "I pulled you over because you were swerving".

Extremely subjective reasons.

lmao @ "for swerving"
if cops were like that around here, id be pulled every hour i drive. i dont play when it comes to holes, manholes, branches, big rocks, whatever it is lol. these tires cost 200 a pop (but not for me). i even avoid everything on stock wheels

lmao @ "for swerving"
if cops were like that around here, id be pulled every hour i drive. i dont play when it comes to holes, manholes, branches, big rocks, whatever it is lol. these tires cost 200 a pop (but not for me). i even avoid everything on stock wheels

LOL I do the same thing Nyce. Cant afford no suspension issues at the moment. Haven't been pulled over for it though.

i find it amusing while doing it, because the car behind me will follow my lead lol

An.

Very true, so nice not get blinded by people with their hid kits while on the freweway, but not anymore.

I wasn't sure if this warranted a new thread... then I remembered oh sh!t, i'm fkn Andrizzle, I can do whatever I want!

lol.You is a boss! :cool:

Damn man, 30% though. Mine is 50% and it's just right for night driving, I think I'd be a little worried about 30%

Your ls look even better though

You can't do whatever you want. You need permission from your mom. A signed slip from your doctor. Most import of all. You have to pass the piss test.:p

Looks great bro.:cool:.... I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can........ Oh sorry. Flashback.:rolleyes:

Seriously. It looks sick dude.:Beer

Very true, so nice not get blinded by people with their hid kits while on the freweway, but not anymore.

lol.You is a boss! :cool:

Damn man, 30% though. Mine is 50% and it's just right for night driving, I think I'd be a little worried about 30%

Your ls look even better though
Looks very good but I am with Alax. I hope don't travel during dark foggy mornings or a bad rain at night. Concerned about the overall safety within those examples.

This vehicle is the perfect example of what a modified lincoln should look like.

Not the down syndrome mark.

So i take it that Oklahoma doesnt require inspection and registration stickers like texas does?

Members online

No members online now.
Back