Got my windshield tinted (photos)

Hes talking about philly and his slow mark VIII. Well i dont know if its slow or not.

Yeah andrizzle your tint is incredibly dark...im surprised you lasted that long without any issues. My tint shop wont do illegal tint even if you try to throw them extra cash.

damn andrizzle. i just saw one of those behind me last week for tint (i hate that they can pull you over for just tint lol). cop was a nice guy, but since i already got a tint warning a couple months ago, he gave me a repair order. highly doubt im takin this stuff off.

i was hoping he'd let me go when he saw my family stick people stickers on the window lol. (like, oh, he's just with his wife and child on their way to the park...or somethin)

$145 ticket for tint.:eek: F@#k that!!!! Glad my state only charges $75 for tint tickets. Knock on wood. I haven't gotten one yet. Two written warnings 6 months apart in 2008. I will keep my tint thank you.:D

I have to admit. The front tinted windshield does look good.:cool: But not worth the trouble. Especially since you already have illegal tint on the doors. Draws to much attention.

Members online

No members online now.
Back