Found her

we are going to pass by a lot of marks on the way. if i do get the car it would be really cool to stop and just say hi to everyone (and show off my new mark :p). anyone willing?

If Jamie were available on whatever day you guys go, maybe we could meet for lunch, or dinner, or something near his area, if he can scrounge up enough spare time. I'd like to meet up and say hello, if everyone's schedule permits. Jamie won't want to talk to me, because he hates my car, but that's ok. ;)

If not, I'd be up for something aside from that, but it all depends on when/where. It would be a cool if it could pan out.

You are putting too many constraints son finding a car. I can understand that there are some things that can be deal breakers but when you add everything up that you are looking for it will not work. You are looking for a new car at used car low prices.

Rust is something that will happen to anything, even in Florida to some point. Unprotected metal will rust because of the salt in the environment, like an ocean nearby? Lighten up and you will find your car. Powder coat the emission tray and replace a couple of lines if you are that worried about it.

we are going to look at it. i said the rust isnt that bad and can be dealt with. im just worried that its deeper in it. they are all over here in FL and i will find one that i want, maybe not right now but i will. not all of FL is the beach. take car of your car and there will be no rust.

I know that not all of Florida is a beach. I was commenting on the " I am worried about the rust" comment.

I agree with the take care of your car but I will not agree with the part that there will be no rust. Get it from the desert maybe but if you drive it and it get wet it will rust no matter what. You can minimize rust but never ever can you eliminate it just part of life and carbon steel.

All I am trying to say is open up your constraints. You seem to want a car now and everytime you go and look at something you are disappointed. I did the same as you are doing a year ago, looking only for a black on black Gen II. Ended up buying a 98 Charcoal Metalic Green with the Tan interior, cool color if you ask me. I have since bought two others, a 96 BLK on BLK LSC and a 97 BLK on BLK LSC, both need work and are far from perfect. They will come to you when you aren't looking so hard. Good things come to those who wait.

She understands that it's better to wait. I'm not worried about the little problems, I'm worried about her over paying and being in the hole on this car. Anything that is wrong with one I can fix and will fix. I don't mean to sound cocky but she will be happy with her car. That I will make sure of.

She is beginning to understand that there are other nice marks out there. Long story short I looked for my car for 4 months. It was everything I wanted and expected. I knew the mechanical problems and knew cosmetic troubles, but I got it for what I wanted and she will do the same. Yall have been a big help to the search. Y'all have helped her find "prettier" than just black on black.

She understands that it's better to wait. I'm not worried about the little problems, I'm worried about her over paying and being in the hole on this car. Anything that is wrong with one I can fix and will fix. I don't mean to sound cocky but she will be happy with her car. That I will make sure of.

She is beginning to understand that there are other nice marks out there. Long story short I looked for my car for 4 months. It was everything I wanted and expected. I knew the mechanical problems and knew cosmetic troubles, but I got it for what I wanted and she will do the same. Yall have been a big help to the search. Y'all have helped her find "prettier" than just black on black.

white on gray has worked well for me...

white on gray has worked well for me...
Jackass-1.gif

IMGP1762.jpg

IMGP1769.jpg

IMGP1051.jpg

IMGP0739.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back