Found her

That's why they make planes

I've drove 850 miles for my 96, 450 for my current 97 and 350 for my 94. The only way this one would be feasible for me is if it were really close. I could fix the minor problems and flip this last one for a tidy profit.

So jealous! Lol

Ya not going to buy one that's been in the snow. I live in FL and Im going to take advantage of the rust free cars

People up north tend to have garages and winter beaters. Don't assume all northern cars are rust buckets. In fact, a lot of folks up there have rust free Florida cars;) If you insist on a Florida car you might want to pay Jaime a finders fee and let him help you get one.

People up north tend to have garages and winter beaters. Don't assume all northern cars are rust buckets. In fact, a lot of folks up there have rust free Florida cars;) If you insist on a Florida car you might want to pay Jaime a finders fee and let him help you get one.

Well who's Jamie? That bad97lsc?

$1,350 bucks, 2500? are you getting old danno lol!

i own a black on black 97 lsc, and a black on light graphite 98 lsc, and my wifes dad has his black on black 97 lsc, this is our driveway!
3blacklscs012.jpg

My sunfire and trans am had NO rust and lived winters in NY

I bought mine in New York. It only has 62xxx miles on it and had been in Florida for 13 years. The three years it spent in New York it was garaged and stored all winter. So nice cars can be had from almost anywere.

I drove my sunfire thru everything, I just washed it 3 times a week in winter

$1,350 bucks, 2500? are you getting old danno lol!

i own a black on black 97 lsc, and a black on light graphite 98 lsc, and my wifes dad has his black on black 97 lsc, this is our driveway!
3blacklscs012.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
dude it is the 3rd annual FL state mafia meet. I I ever saw that i would have to stop and knock on the door shake your hand

well the one im looking at right now was in illinios for 5 years before it came down to FL for the rest of its life, but at the same time the owner lives up north. im just worried about rust. waiting to see if he says the car has any rust on it.

I think bad97lsc's is a northern car, hell he drove it through a big snow storm! Not all northern cars are rust buckets.

nah, very far off on that look at the tag to see where my car is from.....

DSCN0415.jpg

when i bought the car the previous owner was tranfered from california to connecticut for the navy, it sat in his garage for a few years in CT but there is no rust on my car AT TALL!! but yes i did get stuck in a snow storm on my way home after buying it, but thats ok!

nah, very far off on that look at the tag to see where my car is from.....

when i bought the car the previous owner was tranfered from california to connecticut for the navy, it sat in his garage for a few years in CT but there is no rust on my car AT TALL!! but yes i did get stuck in a snow storm on my way home after buying it, but thats ok!

Nice, all I remembered was that you drove it from up north.

well the one im looking at right now was in illinios for 5 years before it came down to FL for the rest of its life, but at the same time the owner lives up north. im just worried about rust. waiting to see if he says the car has any rust on it.

my car was owned/driven in the Chicago area from 1994 to 2003, no problems with rust.

the owner says there is no rust, but i am asking for pictures. the car isnt close by and i dont want to drive that far with doubts in my mind.

Members online

No members online now.
Back