Found her

blacklscgirl

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I checked out my mark today. It's a 98 black/black lsc and it needs a little bit of work. But the interior is almost perfect. The best I have seen. Tomorrow we are going to check the engine. If the engine checks out fine we are going to start talking price and hopefully I'll be driving my baby home tomorrow :D

I'll post pics of the car as soon as I get to a computer :)

pics :)

$(KGrHqIOKiYE1dZ+bfQzBNYDMuQvrw~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKkME0bJlhHc(BNYDN!!FpQ~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKi4E0)3n!bkiBNYDNLgl5!~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKpYE0VG+7Eg+BNYDM4GmBg~~_4.JPG

ya it is what i want and it just fell into my lap...so i gotta get the money together tonight. im excited. did not think i would find one like this :)

looks good..A couple things i noticed from the pics is the wrinkled rear window and from the what i can tell broken drivers seat panel. Could be the pic angle though..

If all the pieces for the panel are still there some plastic epoxy works wonders..I fixed mine that way and it's held my 260 6'4" ass well so far.

sooo the neon is out (but i have a spare one) NO RUST

oh and my selling factor was that both cup holders worked :D

Did you find it locally and if you don't mind, the price? Looks like it is in great shape, good luck with the sale.

man i would love to have that gen 2. black or pearl on gen2's only for me. good miles nice find i will guess $3000

man i would love to have that gen 2. black or pearl on gen2's only for me. good miles nice find i will guess $3000

That Mark looks clean and from what I have seen around here, I will guess above 4,000.

I have been searching passively a Mark VIII for my dad. He does have color requirements, it is a bit harder... No white outside and definitely no black interior. (or tan but that is my requirement:D)

my kind of girl right here, fantastic taste in cars! since i am married, and my wife has great taste too, want to be my part time mistress lol!

Members online

Back