Hi y'all

I liked you better when you were Ripped Camel.

well he stood up for the gen 2s....i dont know everything bout either gen. yall were just killing the gen 2s and he said stfu....BAD97LSC did a good job too...those two are the coolest in my book so far (not including brandon...he doesnt count shhhh dont tell him haha) :D ok?

go laser!

agree :)

dude...ur f***ing awesome lol

hahahaha....i love how this thread has turned out :D

i can handle almost anything you can throw at me...ive just enjoyed learning all this stuff about gen 1s...but im still a gen 2 girl :)

well he stood up for the gen 2s....i dont know everything bout either gen. yall were just killing the gen 2s and he said stfu....BAD97LSC did a good job too...those two are the coolest in my book so far (not including brandon...he doesnt count shhhh dont tell him haha) :D ok?

I never said a disparraging remark regarding the second gen's in this entire thread. This link is the demographics key to the gen 1 I am still searching out the demographics for gen 2:
http://home.comcast.net/~thebellybutton/93specs.html

Jeb has a Super Charged Gen 1 and Brandon (KK) only has a motorcycle ..

You really are a fuggin idiot. Your posts make no sense what so ever. You cant just pull random thoughts from your arse and call them facts. Lets analyze this some.

Brandon, Me, Sapperfire, Jamie, GMAN, Jeb, Mark8Murder, Phreakness etc etc etc are all second gen owners. None of us are old and some are quite young (brandon just turned 21).

Debi, Sappers wife, are both women and drive a Gen1. Rich, Pepps, Driller and many others that drive Gen1s are older (by a good margin) then the rest of us.

So your theroy is completly wrong.

The Gen1 interior is plastic and the door pannels look like crap. The Gen2 everything is covered nicer and the doors are actually made to fit the car nicer and put the switches in a logical position. Gen 2s handle better due to better dampners and larger sway bars. Gen 2s are easier to work on. Gen 2s are easier to mod because you can actually tune them. Gen 2s have a much sexier ass. Gen 2s can actuall see at night without modding the headlights.

Now look, I like Gen1s just fine. The nose is more agressive then the second Gens, no doubt. But a second Gen looks like it was made this millenium and not in the 1980's.

This thread is funny .... looks like everyone is positioning themselves to see who can get new girl ... LOL ...

You are going to make Debi sad ...

I could be this girl's father...I am not interested in any women under the age of 38. Chicks under 38 are typically nuts...no offense ripped camel in cognito girl....I am sure you are perfect for lscf150 guy.

why are you calling her ripped camel? derek hasnt been on this board since the day i made him look like a total ass hole for blaming me about his car when it turned out to be a leaky brand new convertor he put in it. that isnt derek, derek sold his mark and trust me, you'll never see him come back here, he was done with these cars long ago.

why are you calling her ripped camel? derek hasnt been on this board since the day i made him look like a total ass hole for blaming me about his car when it turned out to be a leaky brand new convertor he put in it. that isnt derek, derek sold his mark and trust me, you'll never see him come back here, he was done with these cars long ago.

it was her nick name early in the thread until who she was came out in the open.

Debi ... all I can say LOL ...:D

Oh and funny how one female post and you horn dogs go crazy LOL:cool:
poor debi. one day and its 5 pages lol
Gen 1, chrome wheels only.

mycar.gif
still miss that car
:blah::blah::blah:

lol i wanna fight with someone!!:waving:
All you have to do is sit in a Gen 2 to know which one you would rather have... I loves me that gen 2 interior.
+2
Let's all agree that the LS sucks! Oh and welcome to the site, blackLSCchick

hell yeah!

:W to :V

It's not Ripped Camel... unless he moved to the other side of the state.

Jeb has a Super Charged Gen 1 and Brandon (KK) only has a motorcycle ..
You're still old. :p Youre senility is kicking in. Look at the July picture in the calander. Its a second gen.

Fuggin Brandon! When the hell did he sell the CE? And why wasnt I notified! :fuss:

I sold it in June of this year... didn't you notice the complete lack of updates about the car, I'm a pic whore :D
We havent hit June yet. :lol:

Bummer. I just figured with school and girls and Amsterdam and Stack that you had a full plate.

I'm upset. I did not get mentioned in the young second gen owner list. I'm 22.:(

I had two 1st gen cars, and I like this '97 more. I was a hater about it too, I was pro-1st gen for a long time. After a couple of weeks driving a good running gen 2, I am no longer interested in a gen 1 as anything but a cheap, fun 2nd car.

A Quote From Laser : Debi, Sappers wife, are both women and drive a Gen1. Rich, Pepps, Driller and many others that drive Gen1s are older (by a good margin) then the rest of us. ::

Watch your talk youngster :p :D :p :D Ah all you Gen 2 owners are just jealous because you don't see the Awesome Sexiness of a Gen 1. :cool: :D :cool: :D

like someone once said....the gen 1s look like they were built in the 80s annnnnddddd i was not born in the 80s...it doesnt remind me of my childhood :)

All you have to do is sit in a Gen 2 to know which one you would rather have... I loves me that gen 2 interior.

Only problem is that you gotta look at the outside before you get in it...

Seriously though the only time I make a gen 1/2 comment is when others like you come on here and bash the second gens with BS remarks. Then I will defend the car to the death cause its the superior car. Is a 93 or early 94 faster stock for stock then a second gen? Yes. Is there anything else that is better about them? No.
Is a second gen easier to mod? Yes cause you can tune at will. The second gen is also within 100 lbs (usually) of a first gen and for the added stuff that 100lbs is well worth it IMHO. I have parked near puddles that I would have trampled in had it not been for the puddle lamps. There are deer I would have hit doing over 100mph if I had gen1 head lights. Im fat and the teliscopic wheel allows me to have the steering wheel in a better position. And best of all I can fit a supercharger under my stock hood.

You can talk about the LS, but not take any trash talk yourself?

Pretty sure I could see deer in the road better than you can, pretty sure I look where I'm about to park before I park in a huge puddle and can do without the novelty factor of puddle lamps, pretty sure my steering wheel isn't going to break, pretty sure my copy of Binary Editor and my Moates QH let me do what I need, and pretty sure I can fit my Procharger just fine (it's the intake that will need help, not the blower itself :p )

Gen 2s are clearly superior in one regard: interior.

like someone once said....the gen 1s look like they were built in the 80s annnnnddddd i was not born in the 80s...

:eek: You just made me feel old. Pretty sure you're the first person to have done that, so congrats.

But now that you mention it the gen 1s sure do look like they were built in the 80s. What, with the sealed beam headlamps. And the slab sided, box on wheels design. Looks just like a G-Body, K car, or Fox Mustang. :rolleyes:

I swear the last thing I or anyone on this form should fight about is which is better Gen1 or Gen2 there both awesome. And this is the Mark VIII form. Each has some advantage. But if you add up the plus's there seems to be more on the Gen 2 side. And I have a Gen 1. For some of us poorer folks though Gen 1 are cheaper. Most of all though I hate my raggity looking climate control, but I don't have to fix the blend door. Can't we just all get along.

Members online

Back