Hi y'all

It's all about what you like whether it's a Gen1 or a Gen2 they are all Mark VIII's and that is what this site is all about Lincolns and Caddy's. Welcome to a Great site don't let some of these peeps get to you they are pretty much harmless. :D

:W to :V

all i did was ask what the differences were....it turned into that lol but it was fun watching them go at it :p

it just gets to me when people judge me on bs. i didnt tell brandon to sit there and be all mushy...thats just how he is. buuuuttttt......im done with this...issue. :)

all i did was ask what the differences were....it turned into that lol but it was fun watching them go at it :p

it just gets to me when people judge me on bs. i didnt tell brandon to sit there and be all mushy...thats just how he is. buuuuttttt......im done with this...issue. :)

Yeah sometimes peeps will do that don't let it bother you and i do hope that you will stick around here we have a chat night on Wednesday night if you ever want to chat with us. :cool:

I guess its just your taste...i cant stand the look of the gen 1...along with the other 80s cars you mentioned. i think the gen 2 looks better...it looks newer and "slicker" in my opinion its just a pretty car...even if it is an "old person car" :)

I think they are all 'old peoples cars' - and you know, for someone on the outside looking in - Gen 1s and Gen 2s look almost exactly the same - except for the bunny nose on the 2s.

Find the one with the engine you can mod the easiest and then drive it like you stole it. ;)

Or, better yet, drive a caddy :)

work late wednesday nights...most of the time :/ and i dont know a lot at all about these cars...ill be no help

work late wednesday nights...most of the time :/ and i dont know a lot at all about these cars...ill be no help

We talk about alot of things not just Mark VIII's, i just got my first Mark VIII last July so i don't know that much about them, if you want to know something about them don't hesitate to ask.

I think they are all 'old peoples cars' - and you know, for someone on the outside looking in - Gen 1s and Gen 2s look almost exactly the same - except for the bunny nose on the 2s.

Find the one with the engine you can mod the easiest and then drive it like you stole it. ;)

Or, better yet, drive a caddy :)
Caddies are for wanna be pimps, thugs and closet homosexuals:D

quite honestly if you go through the mark VIII forum, in the last few months every thread has turned to :q:q:q:q, so what makes this one any different. this place has been a septic tank for awhile now, i'd like to see it clear up, but i have no power over that/ its really sad what this place has turned into lately.

quite honestly if you go through the mark VIII forum, in the last few months every thread has turned to :q:q:q:q, so what makes this one any different. this place has been a septic tank for awhile now, i'd like to see it clear up, but i have no power over that/ its really sad what this place has turned into lately.

It is just the net, nothing serious.

no its old is what it is, i understand its the net, but this place wasnt like this that long ago. i wont lose sleep over it though i am slowly weeding myself away from here and i have a feeling alot of other long time members are doing the same.

no its old is what it is, i understand its the net, but this place wasnt like this that long ago. i wont lose sleep over it though i am slowly weeding myself away from here and i have a feeling alot of other long time members are doing the same.

You mean weening? Nevermind weeding is better.

ok... new direction who here loves going on trips with their mark?

In the last four months my Mark has seen roads from Panama City FL to sweet home Chicago...I once took a three week road trip with my three kids ages 3-9 in the backseat...

In the last four months my Mark has seen roads from Panama City FL to sweet home Chicago...I once took a three week road trip with my three kids ages 3-9 in the backseat...

oh wow :eek:

we are taking brandons mark up to mo for the 4th of july. that will be my first big road trip with a mark. i is excited :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back