Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

I'll make a few calls myself

08.jpg

Am I the only one that noticed the irony in that cartoon?

Calvin peeing on Calvin's site?:D

Interesting...I personally never had a problem, was the 1st lincoln message board I found. I mainly like the political forum here (suprise)...

Off the subject....."fracken"?! Do we have a "Battlestar Galactica" fan here?

I got banned from there over a year ago because I said its stupid that we can't say vendors names.. I was trying to sell a lms chip and I couldn't type in lms.. Geno you must've pissed them off bigtime.. you know how females hate the c word... well you're the c word to them.

CALVIN LOUIE is a DINK!!!

I also have been BANNED from markviii.org and in being banned I requested that every single post I contributed be deleted. If ya don't want me around then ace all the info I posted up...Right??

I was banned because in signing my name after each of my posts it made my signature look like it was 5 lines instead of 4 lines...Now THAT is totally understandable right??? Calvin needs to take his medication. Something is seriously wrong with the guy and its has destroyed that forum IMO.

Yea its his website and he can do whatever he wants but that makes him no less of a JACKASS

BlackIce "Craig" is chicken$hit too....He acted like he was my buddy until I emailed him about getting banned....Hmmm...No reply to me either. Total Split-tail wanker as well in my book.

Brad

OK... so now I know why I was banned. I used the word ass. Yes, ass - but by quoting someone.

Someone wrote something like "If they are going to convert out housing to halogen, Ford can stick em up their ass!"

I thought it was funny and I quoted him. I said, "Someone gets a cookie for the quote of the day! LOL". Then the quote, followed by an image of a cookie.

That was it. No warning, no thread clean-up. Just a flat out ban. I think this pisses me off even more. Guess its time to change my sig file on the remote server to the one I made yesterday.... :)

unity, that's ridiculous. Unbelievable, anyway they are the one's losing out. You are a great asset to the Mark VIII community. Thanks for all your insight.

Thanks KC :)

And as for the fracken reference - Battle Star all the way! LOL Im still pissed about the last episode.... lol

Thanks KC :)

And as for the fracken reference - Battle Star all the way! LOL Im still pissed about the last episode.... lol

Pissed about the last episode?! Why? I loved it!!

One of my friends said it was "anti-climactic in his view, though...

I am just pissed I have to wait till next January for more BSG!!

"I am just pissed I have to wait till next January for more BSG!!"

Thats why I am pissed. TOTAL cliff hanger! LOL

Wow...

This totally reminds me of a couple of other internet rivalrys that I am a part of...

I only use m8.org when I am researching! They do have a ton of info on that site... to bad the nazi is ruining it...

I tried to sign up but it said my account was in deactivited mode or something. I got say that they have some good stuff there but whats the point when you can't even login.

I only use m8.org when I am researching! They do have a ton of info on that site...

Much of what is on that site came from the many people currently on other Mark VIII sites, including this one.

Too bad the community couldn't stay together. It would have been better for all to have one huge site with all the info.

Oh well, :(

I tried to sign up but it said my account was in deactivited mode or something. I got say that they have some good stuff there but whats the point when you can't even login.

Again the only thing you can't do (by not being able to login) is post. You can still search and get all the info. you need. I damn sure just about every question that can be asked abou these cars can be found by searching Markviii.org, LVC, LOD, or the T-bird site.

Aaaaand from what I understand Mr. Mark Viii himself cal louie no longer even HAS a Mark!! He sold it!

Members online

Back