Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

He owns an older 928. His maintanence problems have quadrupled! Hope he's got a thick wallet.

This site RULES! I think even ME and MonsterMark get along now!....O.K. maybe not:p:p :p

What do you mean... Bryan and I always got along... we even get together for beers when I'm passing through his area...

We just have a lot of fun with each other because we know each other well enough to poke at each other...

:shifty: :cool: :rolleyes: Now if you are talking about a guy in the Political forum that would be different...

What do you mean... Bryan and I always got along... we even get together for beers when I'm passing through his area...

We just have a lot of fun with each other because we know each other well enough to poke at each other...

:shifty: :cool: :rolleyes: Now if you are talking about a guy in the Political forum that would be different...

Exactly How close are you two???:D

Any photos of C-unt Louie???

I love the whole Blocks slippin' off the pedals thing...haha

Brad

Any photos of C-unt Louie???

I love the whole Blocks slippin' off the pedals thing...haha

Brad

Heres one from the "splitup" days at LOD that I made for Alexander.

CalDarth.jpg

I think I just blew a gasket....Bwaaaaahahahaha

I would have never guessed...

Just my .02..I was given a warning, in the day years ago, when someone asked about a part and I responded to it with p/n and pricing, as i always do, on the board rather than a pm. "next time I will be banned" Cal emailed me immediatly. The odd thing is that they had asked me to join and help with discounts etc!!

Max

Just my .02..I was given a warning, in the day years ago, when someone asked about a part and I responded to it with p/n and pricing, as i always do, on the board rather than a pm. "next time I will be banned" Cal emailed me immediatly. The odd thing is that they had asked me to join and help with discounts etc!!

Max

The BIG FELLA had to ride up and brandish his ability to ban you and in doing so, remove a contributing member from the REST of the Membership on that Forum. Its ignorant & its pretty lame that the rest of Cals cronies/admins let him get away with it. I would give damn near anything to be able to log back in there and delete every piece of info I have posted there.

Ha! See you can post things like... [contented edited by moderator]

Yet I can still post!
WOOT
Due to your use of the words "Geno" and "LMS" your account has been SUSPENDED for 2 minutes. 1 minute for each offense. I hope this serves to teach you a lesson in 'proper internet forum' etiquette and you'll think twice before posting those vile words again.:eek:

Ha! See you can post things like... [contented edited by moderator]

If you're gonna say us mods moderated something, could you kindly please at least post the proper spelling and grammar. Makes us look bad. ;)

Geno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMS

Geno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMSGeno LMS Geno LMS
Man, I hope you copy and pasted that. That's a lot of work.:D And no, I won't suspend you. Not worth my time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back