Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

Well I just registered as Eldo1 and after activating my acount I tried to post and it kicked me out and asked for my password, so after 5 tries all I get is your account is deactivated but with a name like Eldo1 I guess they just said :q:q:q:q-it, get rid of him. I did not get to make one post.

Oh I also posted if anyone new the guy who sells the LMS MAF's on eBay....

And if they knew what kind of guy he was.... LOL.. My thread didn't last five minutes.

"Hello, my name is Cal and I am an a$$****"

"Um, cal, AA (a$$... anonymous) is an anonymous group - please dont use your real name"

MarkVIII.org is just a plain joke.

When I first signed up here, Joey had a bunch of rather annoying filters - hell, he was filtering "ass" , even- , had the search timeout to one search every 20 seconds, and some other restrictive stuff. After chatting him through PM, he saw things my way, and chaged a bunch of stuff around. No banning, no suspensions, none of that jive.

Lord knows I've annoyed Geno, and even Joey at times, as well. Again, no suspensions, not banning.

Calpinhead could learn a thing or two about running a forum.

The whole idea of a forum is that is owned by the community. Sure there is a site owner, but without members all you have is a server and fancy software. The community is a family, there are plenty of diversities.

Take Frogman, he has an interesting sense of humor - some dont get it. But those of use who know him, know he is joking and adds a fun aspect to threads as well as his wealth of knowledge.

This is what a "community forum" is for, to help those from all over. However with a software driven community/family one can edit, moderate and control the communities behavior. The problem is the severity of the moderation.

LvC has low moderation, but I dont think it needs to be any stricter. If there is a problem, its taken car of. Like a local bar with bad karaoke and the occasional drunk that stumbles in :) It is suppose to be a FUN environment!**

MarkVIII.org just wants EVERYONE to go sit in the corner and speak when spoken to! I mean give me a break, just mentioning LMS gets ya booted or warned (if you are lucky enough to BE warned). This is akin to East Germany of long ago - no radio for you! HA!

So where do you want to party?

** Geno, I am not saying that LvC *is* a bar. Unfortunately, you do not serve alcohol at this time.

Lol. I knew you guys would figure it out..... Calvin's pretty shady. deletes things to prevent himself from looking bad all the time. Worse than my gf on the rag. f'n pos.

Interesting car for sale on craigslist, Dont you have to own one of these to join markviii.org??

ErVaDP1WtVhgHOhSEEhVvWOCPfJd.jpg

AfF8ag3C9k0nWYx7rcHkfEHSH5hj.jpg

REzsXtaulbjQWup0rX1TDWNgmxJa.jpg

Calvin posted this today for those of you who have been banned... Im guessing he has read this thread.

"Are you BANNED from the forum?"

Users who have not followed the rules of this forum may be suspended or banned for a variety of reasons, most of which are outlined in the Rules of Conduct or Disclaimers. Users can also be banned or suspended for actions not listed in that post that are deemed unacceptable by the moderators.

What not to do if you are 'BANNED'
It is possible that your account is just suspended for a week or more(see the Rules of Conduct). Do not send angry, insulting, sarcastic or otherwise annoying emails to the moderators. If you do, the mods will realize that you are not someone they want to bother with and the suspension becomes a ban.

What to do if you are 'BANNED'
This is an opportunity for you to act like a person that is reasonable and valuable to the Mark VIII community. Maybe you think you are being treated unfairly, maybe you think there is a misunderstanding. It is how you handle that misunderstanding that is important:

Be nice - Why would we want a rude person posting on the board?
Be understanding - Moderating is no fun, sorting out who was mistreated or misunderstood is not easy and often not even possible.
Be tough - We've heard all the excuses and most of the lies. Let a one week suspension (or longer if it's not the first time) roll off your back and rejoin the community. Don't BS us trying to weasel out.

If your account privileges are suspended, please submit an email to admin@markviii.org explaining the infraction, and the correction you intend to make. If the moderating staff feels you understand what rules were violated and that your remedies make sense, your account will be re-instated, and your posting privileges returned after the suspension period, provided you haven't used up your "3 strikes", or the moderators don't view the problem as one so offensive that it requires a permanent ban.

Thank you,

The markviii.org Moderating Staff

I for one have no intentions of ever being associated with that website. OL' Cal must be getting some member inquery with regard to all the banning of contributing members going on...??

On a more posative note I would like to see LVC impliment a FAQ Tech forum with simple clean accurate tech articles and information. Markviii.org may have some depth in tech information but there is also plenty of bad/incorrect tech information as well. A clean filtered FAQ Tech forum would be kickass.

I would be happy to provide a wheel tech. contribution with information that would be simple to use and understand.

Maybe make this FAQ Tech forum visible to only registered members...??

Brad

If your account privileges are suspended, please submit an email to admin@markviii.org explaining the infraction, and the correction you intend to make.

HOW THE F ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHAT INFRACTIONS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DON'T TELL US YOU STUPID LITTLE PATHETIC PORSCHE DRIVING WEASEL!?!?!?!:mad:

"What not to do if you are 'BANNED'
It is possible that your account is just suspended for a week or more(see the Rules of Conduct). Do not send angry, insulting, sarcastic or otherwise annoying emails to the moderators. If you do, the mods will realize that you are not someone they want to bother with and the suspension becomes a ban."

HAHAAHAHAAH.... ya, then LET US KNOW YOU TWIT! LOL How the heck are we suppose to know if we are banned OR suspended.

Its like going to work and not being able to clock-in. Was I fired? Is there an error with the clock-in system? Etc...

That site blows, anyways. I think they used to use that forum software bak when Roosevelt was President- the first one! They wouldn't even let me register. Calvin Louie is and always will be an insecure little beyotch.

Fvck em.

Members online

No members online now.
Back