Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

Well I still got no explination for what the hell happened, oh well.

NYC, I got those e-mails sent out. (pertaining to link above) I wont say who, but he was justified in doing so!

Wait... The guy don't even have a Mark VIII anymore? And he's running a Mark VIII community? uh... bwahahahahhahaha! Hey, Calvin? Im sure you read these forums... Get a life, you t00l! why are you running a Mark VIII forum? So you have your little world where you can act all godly-like?

What an idiot you are.

Wait... The guy don't even have a Mark VIII anymore? And he's running a Mark VIII community? uh... bwahahahahhahaha! Hey, Calvin? Im sure you read these forums... Get a life, you t00l! why are you running a Mark VIII forum? So you have your little world where you can act all godly-like?

What an idiot you are.

Wow!! Couldnt have said it better myself! Except I would have said..The guy DOESNT have a Mark anymore

There I updated my sig, screw those guys I guess, let them live in their "psudeo -world!" plenty of other good sites out there for marks and my car addiction. Need to send him that email that says remove all of my posts though.

QUOTE----- I had a rather disturbing email this morning, and it opened my eyes to some problems that exist on our message board. Without naming names, a member who has provided some GREAT information over the years, and who has taken many hours of his own time to write articles and answer posts, sometimes chasing down gremlins in OTHER people's cars, requested that his account be removed.

We used to pride ourselves on being a civil and mature message board for Mark VIII enthusiasts, and a great source of information. I look at the last several days of posts, and see pointless, immature, rude, and insulting posts, not by one, but by many, new and old users alike. Rather than treating each other with respect and having the most rudimentary level of manners, you have a bunch of 'hoodlums', for lack of a better term, smarting off, chasing off long time users who have actually contributed something to the message board, besides inane comments, "Yeah, that suxors", and insults. I can appreciate a joke between friends, but this has gotten out of hand and will no longer be tolerated.

Effective immediately, there are users who will find their accounts suspended for 1 week. No, there is no grace period, or "I'll behave beginning today." I should have taken action long ago, and the fact that these accounts weren't already suspended is because I had become lax in reading and moderating the message board myself. I will do my best to spend more time looking around, and no warnings will be sent, nor will there be any discussion/debate about what I or the other moderators considered before suspending anyone's posting priviledges. Should a suspended user wish to debate/argue/etc., their accounts will be permanently suspended.

It is has long been my belief that I would rather have fewer good quality friends, rather than a multitude of acquaintences. I am going to apply the same standards here. There are forums out there where people who feel it necessary to behave like children can play, THIS board is reserved for those who can behave like adults, exhibit respect and civility towards others, and contribute to the community.

Calvin Louie
94 Mark VIII - Dark Portofino Blue/Portofino Blue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take notes children!!

Using the word "woot" should be a bannable offense. :D

Not Woot you would miss all the great deals @

http://www.woot.com/

Yea I can't wait for the crybaby that runs over to M8.org with this thread clutched tightly to their chest with a big load in their diaper!! Counting the mins.....................:p

Blackice will probaly see it eventually anyway

I must of gotten 5 Pm awhile back for talking crap about one of M8.org vendors
and about m8.org .
He protects that site like a mother and her kid

I was just suspended 2 or so years ago. I wonder if I can remember my password ...... I sould go check and post about ass, ebay, LVC .

or I can give the link to my son ..... he'll spread it around .... they will be getting post form Japan and China and got knows were else.

Both of these sites are a great source of information and have helped me through many problems.

Yeah, I've noticed that. I had to change my signature the first day I registered. But, no biggy.
I think this forum is more casual. Both great forums though. :)

F cal! Thats it, he would rather have a few freinds, well he can take the porsche and shove it!! I am now on a mission to have the site down to 2 people, cal and blackisc, then they can mod themselves and take turns banning themselves! F markviii.org!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back