Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

Hello Everybody!

I have just joined the Club.
A week ago bought my car - 1993 Mark VIII
You know the felling. But can you imagine it along with European cars.
Cruising in Budapest?

hahhhahhaah

Anyway I will continously put the pictures to my Photo Gallery after the Tunings.

I welcome all cheers!!!!!

HENRIK

Good job Frogman

I expected something ummm a little different.

I think I have banned ---- maybe 5 people so far?

Outside of spammers that is...

Some people just wanna be like this:

403.jpg

Hello Everybody!

I have just joined the Club.
A week ago bought my car - 1993 Mark VIII
You know the felling. But can you imagine it along with European cars.
Cruising in Budapest?

hahhhahhaah

Anyway I will continously put the pictures to my Photo Gallery after the Tunings.

I welcome all cheers!!!!!

HENRIK

Welcome

Due to your use of the words "Geno" and "LMS" your account has been SUSPENDED for 2 minutes. 1 minute for each offense. I hope this serves to teach you a lesson in 'proper internet forum' etiquette and you'll think twice before posting those vile words again.:eek:

LMAO
thanks!

I will try to be more etiquitted in the future and I'm "contented to be edited by the moderVIIItors" as well
HAHA

Hummm. I think I gonna check that site out as a Eldo owner. See if it gets me banned.

damn you guys are harsh lol. only thing i can complain about it how many times i have been emailed saying to change my sig or take this out, make it this many lines, i have had to change it about 6 times now because its one letter too long. i cant gripe like many of you can, but i can understand where everyone of you is coming from!

Well I got the ban too and Im not even sure what for! I haven't been over there forever! I wonder if it was cause I posted up about a local club having a drag day, but whats great is I asked a mod about it to see if it was ok!!

Markviii.org or aka Nazi-ville!! damn thats just sad.

damn you guys are harsh lol. only thing i can complain about it how many times i have been emailed saying to change my sig or take this out, make it this many lines, i have had to change it about 6 times now because its one letter too long. i cant gripe like many of you can, but i can understand where everyone of you is coming from!

Yes! Jamie is jumpin on the bandwagon!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back