Official LS Picture Thread

Thanks dudes. Yea I have been pretty terrible about photo sharing after I turned it green. But I just got settled into my new place and will be doing some photoshoots in my new area.

That's funny you have it on facebook. Which photo do you use? I don't have many green ones out there.

uploadfromtaptalk1397154548985.jpg this photo. I found it on Google awhile back

uploadfromtaptalk1397154548985.jpg

Not sure on %. I used oracal 8300 vinyl. Light tint version. I have the same stuff, only dark version, on my tails.

Man that is such a clean ls. Lights look **** with the tint.

Andrizzle always staying ahead of the curve. Your LS always looks good.

on my 2005 LS, my chrome doesn't go all along the front bumper. The rides in here that have it, looks awesome. any idea where to order it? I have already checked "FeeBay"

on my 2005 LS, my chrome doesn't go all along the front bumper. The rides in here that have it, looks awesome. any idea where to order it? I have already checked "FeeBay"

Pics or ur LS is all chrome front to back, including the tires.

I think your confusing yours with a first Gen LS (00-02 (non-sport)..which had a long chrome trim up front)..

That's it ... Robot shutting the door on the inside line.

Cool pics, now why didn't you take me there when we met up? Thanks a lot j/k

That's it ... Robot shutting the door on the inside line.

Cool pics, now why didn't you take me there when we met up? Thanks a lot j/k

This is actually in Downtown St. Petersburg where they recently held the Grand Prix. The turn is coming off Dan Wheldon Way approaching the Dali Museum and leads to Bay Shore Drive SE and passes the Mahaffey Theater then kinks to the right next to Progress Energy Park right along side the marina.

View attachment 828466897
View attachment 828466898

The true color of the car shows up real well in those two shots. The actual color though is one of those "has to be seen to appreciate it" kinda colors :)

You OWNED that section of the road for that brief moment ;)

The true color of the car shows up real well in those two shots. The actual color though is one of those "has to be seen to appreciate it" kinda colors :)

You OWNED that section of the road for that brief moment ;)

I had to correct the color through filter effects to get it right. For some reason, the color plays tricks on the auto exposure logic of cell phone cams.

Getting anxious about a new lens that I have in the mail and I was looking through my photos and found some I never uploaded.

Edit: Is it just me or did the compression of images on here suddenly get pretty terrible. Included the flickr links because they are uncompressed.

I noticed the compression of the images looks rough on my tablet at first but looks much better when I click on the photo to get the full screen. I'm OK with that.

Last edited:
Before/after the tint and lowering.
Tinting was done within the 1st week when I got the car (about 5-6 weeks ago?),
and the lowering was taken care of y'day.

2.jpg

The color is obviously "off" to say the least :) I believe I had some "black/white" filter on the pic today(?)
The pic of the car below is when it didn't have the tint & when it wasn't lowered, & the color is much more accurate; Cashmere Tricoat

Like I told Robot...this is one of those "must see" to appreciate colors.

LS passenger side.jpg

6.JPG

side by side.jpg

2.jpg

LS passenger side.jpg

just walking across the parking lot... cant help but take a pic, Had 3 people stop me last night complimenting on the car.. felt good. thought she deserved a pic.

59d34df6-b62b-458f-9bdc-0b2e7108783a_zps4dd384a5.jpg

291a850a-8d5e-48da-ba60-6ab50eda478e_zps94486abe.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back