Official LS Picture Thread

Ahh, a fellow Chiver...is that wrap on the roof or is it painted? Looks amazing with the white.

first pics 6 years ago!!!!

vbpgimage.php

Certainly has come a long way...just goes to show what time, patience, ingenuity, $$$, creativity, and the will to do, can really do....im not gonna started a "Credit to G-Rell" thread, but bravo amigo.
CHIVE ON!

I actually have the 5spoke ls rims with summer tires that are dipped black with glossifier...waotin until i order led for the tails/reverse lights befor i tint them...but its on the to do list :)

sounds good , should tint only the red half , thats what i did and they look great

What did you use to tint your tails...the VHT nightshade or something else...ive heard mixed reviews about that stuff

plasti dip , vht nightshade gets really tricky , i did a couple light coats of dip and they came out great , never been pulled over for them either

2014-01-16 21.54.40.jpg

20130816_185742.jpg

No sh!t..i thought dip was opaque...i wouldve done it long ago...can we get some night pics of the rear light??!?

Oh wow, its actually pretty translucent...way more than i expected..looks great! Thanks for the link!

That guy has one hell of a method to stencil off areas lol thanks for the tip though Ghost!

Members online

No members online now.
Back