Official LS Picture Thread

a2a5uhas.jpg

a2eruguq.jpg

ana9y2yn.jpg

esy9a5e8.jpg

2005 ls with 60 k

Just got her maint up to date after purchasing her last week. She's finally ready to drive. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396189076.549408.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396189084.899970.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396189091.332773.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396189099.199569.jpg

Weird coincidence that you have those same hideous rims as the other new member. You can find anyone anywhere at anytime to give you the answer you want to hear but the truth is: Bigger/heavier wheels will not ruin your suspension but will cause your suspension parts to wear quicker - especially the hubs and shocks/struts. I'm also confident the same can be said about the cvs and ball joints.

right it looks a lot better ( stance not the rims lol ) , lets see if the dip project I assigned him will help

FYI, 20's will not ruin your suspension. A certfied ASE tech said my car can take them. for anyone saying that 20's will ruin your suspension is a lie.

Any wheel larger than factory or heavier than factory wheels will cause your suspension to wear out faster. Thats a fact. You believe what you want but saying members here lie because someone else told you different is just stupid. Find out the facts on your own....and you will find out if you keep those 150# wheels on your LS.

you're just jealous cuz mine look better than yours #factsonly

come on now , lets not throw around crazy statements like that , Hites Ls is one of the top Gen 1s on here and he helps many people , dont pick fights with guys that you will need help from later - just a tip

LOL damn man.. whats so hideous about my rims?

to be honest man ( humble opinion since you asked ) the spokes look like they were made from a disco ball refer to pic , thats prob the worse thing about it , spokes are pretty wide but i know a certain jaguar model that has big spokes so whatever there , anyway I applaud you for not putting on anything bigger than 20s :)

download (8).jpg

LOL damn man.. whats so hideous about my rims?

Since you asked...those are the ugliest 'rims' on the planet. Just my opinion. If you like them....keep them but I think most will agree that the factory five stars look better than those disco balls

Members online

No members online now.
Back