Official LS Picture Thread

Don't u just love it when they do that..lmao. Makes all the hard work and thrown cash seem worth it..

Yeah, I end up with these yellow dots here and there. PITA! I usually can take a soft cloth and wipe them off like they were never there. It sucks I can't leave my windows down for fear they might get inside.

Tinted tails today...also led reverse lights..pics once dark out...made sure to hide my plates so a certain somebody doesnt get any ideas...(you know who you are lol)

CAM00538.jpg

Just sorta came to me (input mega winking face here) lol...good call ghost, im very happy with the look...gonna redo not so happy with results though(can was cold and came out kinda thick like, more or less blotchy) so will remove and redo

can in hot water my friend , shake the can each time you ready to spray , test spray on the floor or a piece of cardboard before spraying on the lights

When i bought my fogs they came.with... 42smd t15 12v... i know i know, u specifically told me to stay away frim smd's, but when they bite the dust, ill upgrade...ni complaints. So far though. (Fingers crossed)

As for the fogs, about the same if not less bright than the factory halogens, more or less for.looks i guess..as for the reverse, very happy with ghe output...with 20% tint on front windows and 5% on rear windshield its pretty dark while in reverse and using the mirrors, bit the the leds its a million times better. I am getting the very dim light after car is off for about 30 mins or so but eventually shuts off

wow im surprised , i had 68 smds on my charger reverse lights and I couldnt see a thing , but thats good that it improved visibility for you

Yeah, I end up with these yellow dots here and there. PITA! I usually can take a soft cloth and wipe them off like they were never there. It sucks I can't leave my windows down for fear they might get inside.

I believe those yellow spots are tree pollen.

Just browsing through this picture thread here. You guys have some nice LSs. I bought a 2001 V8 silver in color with the airbag light on. thx

stock front?!?!

The razzi front is under the knife right now. I drove into a parking lot and took it off unvoluntarily. I have it all fixed it is just waiting on paint.

The little fog lights are going to be mounted in it right where it curves under to the bottom so that all you see is the front lens.

okay, here it is after I got it, and started on the headlights (they were so bad, you couldn't see the bulbs or inner housings, just radiant light.)
lin1_zps173473ae.jpg

and then after the headlights, repainted grille, lower grille, tinted fog lights
linc2_zps2585f341.jpg

it shines so much, it's hard to take a pic in the sun.

Just browsing through this picture thread here. You guys have some nice LSs. I bought a 2001 V8 silver in color with the airbag light on. thx

Well I guess your 1st post was s/what of an introduction? :) Is that Greencastle, Indiana by chance? Nice area.

Welcome aboard, and maybe s/body on the board can troubleshoot for you with the airbag light...a lot of knowledgeable guys on the board as well.

IMG_20140422_203139.jpg
Next to my buddy's Jag parts car. That thing has factory 20" two piece BBS's lol. It's a parts car and makes my LS look dumb hahah

IMG_20140422_203139.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back