What did you do to your LS today?

I feel so much better now, ha. I did it to mine yesterday and put a nice circle crack in there, hope it doesnt spread :eek:

I was doing a mini detail on my car and took off the wiper blades. Looking back now, I don't see what warrants their removal.

I feel so much better now, ha. I did it to mine yesterday and put a nice circle crack in there, hope it doesnt spread :eek:

Oh it probably will.. The weather up here has been nuts.. up and down 20C within a few days, huge temperature changes. From a little circle, it has spread mid way into the windshield, and just recently turned UP towards the roof. I already called my glass guy.. $375 + 45 (new top moulding from Ford) + 150 for re-tint :mad::mad: Not sure I'll even bother getting it re-tinted.

What are you talking about, it's a glass treatment and needs to be applied and then requires to be polished ... or another word ... buffed.

Wax needs applying and buffing - that doesn't make it a polish as per your terminology.

Aquapel doesn't remove imperfections in glass, thus it's not a polish.

I just went in the garage this morning to start it up. Turned it off. Closed garage door. Amd wished it didnt rain here today.

Where I placed my cai filter hard to see cause its grey
[/attach]
All aluminum shift knob
Still getting used to it

IMG_20130424_193843_909.jpg

IMG_20130424_193940_895.jpg

Wax needs applying and buffing - that doesn't make it a polish as per your terminology.

Aquapel doesn't remove imperfections in glass, thus it's not a polish.

Have you been told yet today? Man, you need to get laid!

You know what I mean, I applied the glass treatment and I rubbed it in ... good all over, so as not to leave a haze of residue,
I polished it to perfection, you know, wax on, wax off.

I used a microfibre cloth and rubbed it around ... not sure how you want me to put it.

I didn't say it was a polish, I said I polished it in ... I rubbed it all around, buffed/polished the
censored.gif
out of it.

I rubbed it so hard, you almost climaxed !

Picked the kids up from school with it.

censored.gif
I'm feeling left out again ... I didn't do anything to mine today other than watch it get rained on.

Had to return a defective wheel bearing from my wife's car today, talked to her on the phone, had to run the refund
through her plastic, she's asking me if I can meet her there. (too close to closing time)

I'm like "nope" it's Fn raining, I just cleaned it the other day, it's not going anywhere today, come pick me up!

hehehe

well since i'm overseas right now, I got confirmation that my tires got put on my sentas yesterday. they aren't put on the car yet because my uncle thought the wheels came with lugs so now he's looking for lugs. as soon as they get put on the car, i'll be posting! and i'm waiting on springs and a camber kit to set the car off even more.

Have you been told yet today? Man, you need to get laid!

You know what I mean, I applied the glass treatment and I rubbed it in ... good all over, so as not to leave a haze of residue,
I polished it to perfection, you know, wax on, wax off.

I used a microfibre cloth and rubbed it around ... not sure how you want me to put it.

I didn't say it was a polish, I said I polished it in ... I rubbed it all around, buffed/polished the
censored.gif
out of it.

I rubbed it so hard, you almost climaxed !

:lol:

I'm like "nope" it's Fn raining, I just cleaned it the other day, it's not going anywhere today, come pick me up!

hehehe

Yer.. you get snow too?

No, just light rain all day yesterday, heard that part of Hwy 17 was closed around Marathon, ON due to severe conditions.

I dropped mine off at the body shop this morning. The rear bumper cover is being installed along with the 02 LSE side skirts.

I dropped mine off at the body shop this morning. The rear bumper cover is being installed along with the 02 LSE side skirts.

Oooooooh yeaaa thats going to look great.

Got the pieces by the way. What a pain in the arse they are to install! Lol thanks again.

I did a few things to my 05 Ls.....

I got my 20s installed and front windows tinted to 50% and my 2 10 inch jl audio w3v3 installed along with my alpine amp mounted to my back seat. and gave the car a good car wash and cleaning.

back ls.jpg

lincoln ls.jpg

JL SUBS.jpg

ALPINE AMP.jpg

I changed my downstream HO2S for the passenger today before work, hoping it clears my p0420 code

Got mine finished with the brakes and axle nuts, took it off the jack stands, and tooled around town showing her off even though she really dirty she by that I mean (Lorretta) lol...

Yes we name vehicles here.. lol... Last car was Gretta, before her was Ruby, so forth so on...

Tomorrow Loretta is getting a batch and polished... details folks DETAILS!

Walked by it in the garage yesterday & today. :D

I got my 20s installed and front windows tinted to 50% and my 2 10 inch jl audio w3v3 installed along with my alpine amp mounted to my back seat. and gave the car a good car wash and cleaning.

Thats a big ass box for two 10w3's. Is it ported?

Members online

No members online now.
Back