Sapperfire and his cross-gen....der

Oh my god dude..sapp your car looks f*cking awsome with the fr500s on there..love it!!

I will retake some pics tomorrow with the good camera in good light after he washes it. Car is actually quite dirty in that pic and the sun was pretty much set.

If anyone wants high res versions just PM me an email addy and I will send them after I take them tomorrow.

Shopping cart handles aren't my thing :p and that cowl looks more at home on a camaro
. Besides, yours is a Gen 1 :( sad flat seats with a headrest thats like a rock and ancient looking buttons. You've done a lot of great work to yours, and is in my top 10 favorite first gens , buts not a Gen2

I was talking about my cross gen cars, not my son's 93.:p

I was talking about my cross gen cars, not my son's 93.:p

I haven't seen any of yours I don't think. Toss up a pic

I'm really starting to like the car again. Tint will be soon as well as a couple other little fixes

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

Car looks great, is sad it is so hard to catch the true look of black wheels in a photo. I'll bet it looks 10x better in person.

-Alan

Car does look DAM good Sapp! but...the chrome wheels looked better, and loose the cobra emblems! Also tint would look good!

Looks great Sapp, you've done a ton of work to that car and its paid off.

window tint will close the deal (proverbial cherry on top of the cake)....black-out that little silver button next to the door handle!!!

Damn your mark is coming together real nice, looks awsome!..but that front plate has to go! That thing sticks out like a sore thumb on such a clean blacked out car.

Thanks guys.

Spree, whats wrong with the CobraStars? I'll ditch em when you ditch your inadequate tiny brakes :)

Window tint is among the few things still on the "to do list". Car still needs Registered and Inspection and the tune done, roof track and finish shaving the rear wheel wells and body work and a total repaint
I also need to rebuild the seat tracks (they work but seems boringly slow) and the telescopic steering wheel is due for a rebuild

I never did like adding emblems or stickers. I usually remove most of them when I get a car, just haven't done it to this one. This mark needs to remain stock and my brakes work just fine. Besides, you removed all your other emblems didn't you? It just looks sweet with nothing there, in my opinion!

I never did like adding emblems or stickers. I usually remove most of them when I get a car, just haven't done it to this one. This mark needs to remain stock and my brakes work just fine. Besides, you removed all your other emblems didn't you? It just looks sweet with nothing there, in my opinion!

I removed everything but the emblem from the rear, front bumper says LSC not "Lincoln" and the CobraStars.. if you don't like the decals, don't put them on your car
I think they look sweet, they're Unique..And they get more compliments than I thought they would.
I happen to love the way the car is now.. but I still want different wheels, this set of FR500s is the 94-04 offset, I'd like the 05+ offset instead

I don't know how to change my sig pic, and I don't own a computer. -gasp!-

Your car looks good Sapp! I'm just saying I'd do thing's differently, but we all would! But your Mark look's good! Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing more of it!

Sapp I assume you have a photobucket account? If not make one and download the photobucket app on your phone..use the "IMG" link on whatever photo and go into user cp on here..click edit signature and paste the IMG link in the text box..simple.

What's wrong with the 94-04 offset, are they too close to the fenders? What are the 05 and up offsets? I like the look of less offset, fills the fenders out better..looks badass on your car!

The rears rub just a bit.. shaving on Monday.. the 05+ shouldn't stick out as far.

Members online

No members online now.
Back