June 8th Thru 10th National LS Meet Registration Llst

Yea 18 LSes is if everyone shows up...

With the developing congruent 'Midwest' meet just a week before, it sure sounds like STL is going to flop.

Might as well make it 17. I know I was a maybe and I won't be able to make it that weekend anymore.

I will have to check the schedule. But I think there is a "Midnight Madness" event planned that friday at Gateway. Drag racing anyone?

Im in for that. KCIR dragstrip closed permanantly a few months back and I havent had a chance to test my LSE at the dragstrip.

If we go to Midnight Madness, we will be a BIG hit there. I know the crowd. LOTS of questions from people and looks.

Gateways website says it's Monster Mopar Weekend June 8-10th. It would be nice to go to a track. The atmosphere is usually good and with an unusual car (as far as drag racing goes) its alot of fun with people asking things about the LS. Imagine if there were 15-20 LS's there.....

Two more for the Registration list

I will be there,

Mr. H

I may bring an LLSOC member too.

i'm going to be making my reservation in the next few days, going by myself so if anybody is interested in spliting a room, my wallet would like you and me better for it :)

I'd like to come by, dont have anything done with my car all stock, but im in the area and an owner of an '04. Like to check it out and see whats up.

I'd like to come by, dont have anything done with my car all stock, but im in the area and an owner of an '04. Like to check it out and see whats up.

Stock, modified, doesn't matter. Come on by. I PMed you.:)

I'll bring some angel eyes and Gen2 headlights (that are on my car) if anyone wants to demonstrate how you install them :D

LOL

What time are you leaving sunday to head back to Tampa? I have to leave for Tampa around noon or so on the 10th. I have a job in Tampa on the 12th and Miami on the 13th. I will be in Port Richey around the 25th too.

What time are you leaving sunday to head back to Tampa? I have to leave for Tampa around noon or so on the 10th. I have a job in Tampa on the 12th and Miami on the 13th. I will be in Port Richey around the 25th too.

Around the same time. Plan to be on the road around noon and go for 12 or so hours, grab hotel, then drive the rest on Monday. Should end up somewhere in Georgia around Valdosta for the night. On the way up I'll probably call it a day once I pass Nashville.

I find that I'm only good for 12 or so hours of driving at a pop. By that point I just want to get out of the car and not look at it for a while. Usually end up popping an advil around the 6-8 hour mark so that sitting in one position without moving much doesn't bug me. Also a nice little caffeine boost to keep ya going.

Maybe one day I'll be like these people who can stop every hour or two and go play tourist. I honestly never see anything that enticing short of a rest-stop, gas station, or restaurant.

I plan to make it past ATL for sure. I will run between 65-70mph the entire way. I should roll into Tampa monday at a decent hour. Grab a bite and relax. Maybe catch a movie or two.:)

I plan to make it past ATL for sure. I will run between 65-70mph the entire way. I should roll into Tampa monday at a decent hour. Grab a bite and relax. Maybe catch a movie or two.:)

Sounds like your taking I-75 on down as well. Give me a call or something Monday and I can come chauffeur you around. Make sure you don't end up in the wrong parts of town. Selection might be a little slim on a Monday, but between Ybor, Westshore, and North Tampa there is sure to be something better to do then a movie to just waste time. Then there's always "that" section of Dale Mabry depending upon your debauchery level.

Members online

No members online now.
Back