Yes, it is for sale again. No turning back.

I know, so tempting. I just don't like white cars...... racist I guess :)

But with all the sweat and bad a$$ work he has put into that car it's very tempting.....

Decisions.....Decisions.....

It would take both and cash and I would still end up selling the black one..... assuming the gray one has a moon roof.

Chances are my next Mark will look just like it. I like that black and gray look too much and for the power the next car will have it will match nicely with it. :D

2 + Cash? How much cheddar you thinking?

Gray one has the moonroof and heated seats...

Scar, or scared? Don't think so. Just better things do than deal with mid 30's juveniles. Will leave it at that, not going to interrupt Laser's thread.

Well the car is pretty much sold. Struck a deal with a cool dude and we are both happy/sad but I think we are both pleased with the outcome. I am not gonna say who or what as far as the transaction goes and he is welcome to ID himself should he wish but in a couple weeks there will be some new signatures in here. :)

Update? Whatcha get Laser? I guess if the buyer won't pipe up, you can tell us what you got out of the deal?

You will see in a couple weeks when keys change hands and stuff. I have a lot of parts swapping in my near future.

Members online

No members online now.
Back