Yes, I am childish sometimes.

Yeah but I didnt flash the convertor and this is on a zero prep outlaw track. It was also the first time I ever raced an Automatic. I have over 400 passes at the track with sticks back home but never tried an auto. Kinda nice to just stab and go. :D
I think I can get a 2.0 with the mods I have planned.... I hope. :)

Yeah my 93 had traction button and so does my 95.:confused: I believe that the factory exhaust on a 93 had turndowns with no port holes in the rear bumper. Actually I know this.

This car had turn downs. I remember looking at it thinking I havent seen a Mark before with turndowns. No cutouts in the bumper at all.

93! bing I get cookie. Also has a one piece driveshaft good find.

I just called their number and after 5 rings it keeps going to the fax machine. :(

BTW the hemi chargers and everything else are not that impressive stock i know i can run them all day at the track and beat them the srt8's on the other hand are a diff story. Had a guy with a srt8 jeep Cherokee wipe the floor with me and just about every mustang at the track so if its the regular hemi dont worry about it they are not as fast as everyone claims they are. but it is fun to make people realize that being cocky only gets you embarrassed good job making him take it back saying "it wont even beat a lincoln!" lmao:eek:

No, no, I wasn't picking you up on that - I knew what you meant.

Just curious, how does a 94 differ from a 93 by that button? Was T/A standardized on the 94, whereas optional on 93, or something?

Edit: Was just looking at the 93 sales brochure - it would appear flakes were standard and directional wheels were an option.

Martin, I could be mistaken but it seems like all 93's had the T/A button and when the 94's were built around Oct of 93, they didn't have the button and then later 94's or early 95's, the button was put back in. The rims that come on them could be just as you say but the majority of 93's I think did come or were ordered by the dealer with the 20 spoke and the 94 normally came with snowflakes. Also, the bottom door sills on the 93 were actually smaller and had the Mark VIII emblem on them and the 94's were bigger without the emblem. Just one long chrome piece that ran down the center of the sill.

Another difference too, is that the 93's (maybe just the earlier ones?) had the dimpled intake tube.

Another difference too, is that the 93's (maybe just the earlier ones?) had the dimpled intake tube.

I'll have to check that one out because I have both tubes here to compare but since I have been ripping this 93 apart, I have come across so many differences that most would never notice. It's just little minor things but enough to keep me from putting something from the 93 on my car. Just like the door mirror on the drivers side.

I changed them out but when I removed my door panel, I had a smaller plug that was real easy to get to and then the larger one inside the two small holes that's hell to get to. I just assumed that maybe mine had heated mirrors or something so I went ahead with the swap. When I got done, the smaller plug was left but the bigger plug worked just fine. The mirror would move from right to left but if I pressed the down button, the mirror would turn blue. I didn't like this so I had to take it all back apart again and then remove my 94 guts with the two plugs and put them in the 93 mirror shell and then reinstall. Now all is good and I don't have a faded mirror shell anymore. Anyone need some 93 mirror guts for the drivers side?:)

Check out the ECU code on that 93 - might be a better one than the 94. I'm told they'll swap.

Nice kill meh, put those played out ass chargers in there place. Gotta admitt though my uncle had the SRT8 and that thing was mean as hell.

Well I stopped by that dealer again yesterday but nobody was there. Snapped a couple pics of the car. I couldnt get an interior shot as the windows were too dirty to see through. BTW, thats not oxidation, the car is just FILTHY but I still want it! :lol:
09-05-09_1431.gif

09-05-09_1432.gif

Members online

Back