Ya'll want ya'll sh t done right??

lol I just found the video funny. I think this may actually be the same monstrosity that was on craigslist a while back that someone posted here.

2003? :lol:

Yeah, that boy float alright. What's with that gas door?

"Ya'll see it"

26's???????????? Bit its a b!tch to stop with the factory brakes.:lol:

26's???????????? Bit its a b!tch to stop with the factory brakes.:lol:

with any luck it will just roll into a tree and end its ugly existence. Its high enough to roll over... (fingers crossed)

Lol looks like some kind of 4x4 event :lol:

That's what I was thinking, are they trucking to get the truck height when driving or something? It's just ugly and should be illegal(and the owner shot).

Must. Resist. Making. Racist comments!

Yes, you must. Because at the end of the day every culture has dumb stuff they like to do (like guys with giant lifted monster trucks that never see so much as a pebble). But when you see something like this it's not like there's one in every driveway. It's an anomaly that you can't use to predict or classify the likes or actions of an entire race.

Yes, you must. Because at the end of the day every culture has dumb stuff they like to do (like guys with giant lifted monster trucks that never see so much as a pebble). But when you see something like this it's not like there's one in every driveway. It's an anomaly that you can't use to predict or classify the likes or actions of an entire race.

Best post on this forum this year.

Best post on this forum this year.

Agreed.

I would go just for that sticker!!!

Damn, poor LS.

I've been trumped!

By far uglier than seeing an Ls with a vinyl top, I dont understand how these wheels are even legal honestly.

^^^ Negative i live in FL and i have never seen anything that ridiculous!

Members online

No members online now.
Back