WTF is this thing supposed to be?

I'll give it credit, it does look better than the tbird version, they are too angular

I kinda like it. It's the best of power, comfort, and technology, all with a classic look. The color was a poor choice. This would have looked better in flat black :b

its a bolt on kit, custom my ass. the same kit fits the t-bird too, both the bird and the mark look like a kid with down syndrome covered in his own diareah with that kit on them.

its a bolt on kit, custom my ass. the same kit fits the t-bird too, both the bird and the mark look like a kid with down syndrome covered in his own diareah with that kit on them.

NOT a bolt on....

The front might be, but the rear end is NOT.

Here's a thunderbird one that I just saw at a car show I was in this weekend...

IMG_2524.jpg

Saw it up close in person...

The paint looked sad, but the blend work was nicely done.

Still, a very ugly car though...

when i say bolt on i mean you scab it on with glass and bondo. it is not hand made and welded on like a true custom job, its garbage, just like that old truck kit they make for s-10's i think its a studebaker kit.

when i say bolt on i mean you scab it on with glass and bondo. it is not hand made and welded on like a true custom job, its garbage, just like that old truck kit they make for s-10's i think its a studebaker kit.

100% correct

and i think the kit may look better with a diffrent roof. the roofs on the tbirds and marks just dont match the kit at all

Members online

No members online now.
Back