Who's car is this?

I'm hoping to snatch it up w/ just a cash offer. I just don't like the can mufflers and the white trim inside. Easy fixes.

Its mine;) already moved on to something else.......jeep grand cherokee....SRT8

thanks! I am very happy with the jeep:D It is a pleasure to drive and humiliate expensive sports cars:D:D:D

Yuck! Who the hell would want a white Mark VIII with those ugly ass wheels on it? Yuck!

jamie- the car looks sick bro! I will sell this one and wait till you sell yours and buy that off you;) lol!

I wanted one for the longest time and just said *uck it! I bought it used and the previous owner did some performance upgrades - exh,cold air, diablo tuner,msd coil packs, eibach lowereing springs, slotted rotors. runs great!

I wanted one for the longest time and just said *uck it! I bought it used and the previous owner did some performance upgrades - exh,cold air, diablo tuner,msd coil packs, eibach lowereing springs, slotted rotors. runs great!
They are quite amazing! When I had my heavily modded 03 Cobra I was almost humiliated by one with a tune, exhaust and intake. Guy wanted to run me and I laughed but said why not. Light turned green and he instantly pulled a car length on me! :(
Wasnt untill part way through 2nd that I finally gat past him and I was running over 450 rwhp(car dynod 449 then I added a MAF that wasnt pegging, better intake, and a catless H-pipe).
Id say his 0-60 was at 5 seconds. Very nice truck.

Members online

No members online now.
Back