Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only was your post ridiculous and just stupid but it has no correlation to the mental retardation we see here from time to time. Seeing that post in this thread tells me that you believe the level of obesity is in direct correlation to the level of mental retardation?

I hope you get to keep your car.

Maybe the correlation of the United States of America being ranked 37th in the world in healthcare is the amount of fast food restaurants we have compared to the 36 countries above us? Or can it be all the people moving from the 153 countries ranked below us? Being a nation that welcomes in all those who are cast away has it's price. Maybe we should make fast food illegal? Or put a law in place that while you wait in line to get your food, you have to run on a treadmill. If you can't make the time it takes to get your food then you get apple fries instead of french fries.
And what about the physically handicapped? Some dude with no legs ain't allowed a cheeseburger cause he cant run on the tread mill? Poor guy lost his legs in Afghanistan and all he wanted was a nice American cheeseburger and you want to deprive him of that!? I knew it! You hate soldiers and America! Damn terrorist!! :mad:
Should be ashamed of yourself!

:p

we has moar class n we has nicer loooken carts.

Maybe the correlation of the United States of America being ranked 37th in the world in healthcare is the amount of fast food restaurants we have compared to the 36 countries above us? Or can it be all the people moving from the 153 countries ranked below us? Being a nation that welcomes in all those who are cast away has it's price. Maybe we should make fast food illegal? Or put a law in place that while you wait in line to get your food, you have to run on a treadmill. If you can't make the time it takes to get your food then you get apple fries instead of french fries.

That happens I'm kicking your ass!:lol: I luv's me a big greasy double or triple cheeseburger! I'm getting hungry now.

That happens I'm kicking your ass!:lol: I luv's me a big greasy double or triple cheeseburger! I'm getting hungry now.

easy fix. more restaurants, no/shorter lines!

also, what about drive-throughs?

I could deal with Gen 1 owners winning this, however, I think it will go to Gen 2 people, since we have to type more. That is, we have to ask more car problem questions here on the forum ;). If LS owners win I think we all need to drink the arsenic kool-aid at midnight and sell our Marks, unless they won based on my theory!

He would be entitled to a slab of prime rib and a loaded baked potato anytime he wanted free of charge. In my America any soldier who sacrificed his body for our freedom would be entitled to housing, food and healthcare for the rest of his life paid in full by the US Govt.

:p[/QUOTE]

So where do I sign up for ribs and taters, the free rent would be awesome too. I've taken a bullet "friendly"? And an IED hit

Msm8tress, you couldn't handle my grill in your front end

Sentence structure and spelling

I can't say which Mark VIII will win, but I'll bet there aren't too many people willing to vote for the LS. Even the articulate LS owners know better.

I object to your characterization! I don't 'know better' and I'll match my credentials against---whatever!;)

KS

He would be entitled to a slab of prime rib and a loaded baked potato anytime he wanted free of charge. In my America any soldier who sacrificed his body for our freedom would be entitled to housing, food and healthcare for the rest of his life paid in full by the US Govt.

:p
[/QUOTE]
I see so its just the regular handicapped people you are against. No fries for Jeffy cause he's a mongoloid. No Happy Meal for Timmoy cause he's a palsey and can't run on the tread mill.
You are such a monster! :(

Msm8tress, you couldn't handle my grill in your front end

Orly?

yeah i know, i just have the same one =) and i like it...
but now i may take the time to make an aluminum one myself,when i get a welding machine. i dont like how flimsy the plastic is, and ya cant wash it

This reply sez it's a dirty limp noodle. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back