Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK so we have Gen 1 and 2 Coupes and then we have the LS Sedans for some reason?

Shoulda just put in the Navigator too cause if I'm gonna have a 4 door it might as well be a truck :cool:

OK so we have Gen 1 and 2 Coupes and then we have the LS Sedans for some reason?

Shoulda just put in the Navigator too cause if I'm gonna have a 4 door it might as well be a truck :cool:

Navigator users will vote on the F-150 board.

If you ever drove an LS youd throw that ancient mark to the side.

At least we dont spend more money on fixing our cars than their book value....LOL.

At least we dont spend more money on fixing our cars than their book value....LOL.

:lol:
whoa now. i like my mark much much better than my mom's LS. its just different, not my thing. also, too many doors..
and my parents have put their fair share of cash into the LS as well.

i think it's just not right to compare cars with different amounts of doors.

I've driven an LS, i personally don't like Galants

I do think my Gen1 handled a lot better but then again I had 17"x9" rims on it. So that may have been a bit of a help?

However 2 GoGo Girls and 3 regular people were in Awe of the puddle lights on the mirrors. That and when I put up the drivers seat so someone can get in back there minds are blown from the steering wheel pulling in and up :D

Think I'll stick with my Gen2 for now :cool:

Name one desireable classic muscle car with more than two entry doors in the last forty years.

:lol:
whoa now. i like my mark much much better than my mom's LS. its just different, not my thing. also, too many doors..
and my parents have put their fair share of cash into the LS as well.

i think it's just not right to compare cars with different amounts of doors.

the doors mean nothing to me.

I like everything else about it just wish it had a 4.6L instead. In no way is it a junky gallant or whatever you guys want to call it.

Name one desireable classic muscle car with more than two entry doors in the last forty years.

marks are not muscle cars. neither is the ls.

they are luxury coupes and the ls is a luxury sedan.

Both are luxury vehicles.

In no way is it a junky gallant or whatever you guys want to call it.

Actually as much as I can't stand Mitsubishi I would take a Galant VR4 in a second. But hey an AWD Turbo car that can pop 11's or even 9's and still be street driven is OK in my book :p

the doors mean nothing to me.

I like everything else about it just wish it had a 4.6L instead. In no way is it a junky gallant or whatever you guys want to call it.

marks are not muscle cars. neither is the ls.

they are luxury coupes and the ls is a luxury sedan.

Both are luxury vehicles.

A Mark has more muscle than a "ladies sedan".

AWD and twin turboes? *puts mark up for sale* hahaha

A Mark has more muscle than a "ladies sedan".

And a terminator has more muscle than a mark. who cares??

Take away the 4.6 and its just an old Lincoln.

I didnt base the purchase of my vehicle on just an engine. Theres also heated/cooled seats, real wood trim, HID headlights, 50/50 weight ratio oh and i can go through corners at a fast speed and hug the road and i still have a rwd V8 with over 200hp to the wheels.

If thats all you care about there are many other cars worthy of your money.

And a terminator has more muscle than a mark. who cares??

Take away the 4.6 and its just an old Lincoln.

I didnt base the purchase of my vehicle on just an engine. Theres also heated/cooled seats, real wood trim, HID headlights, 50/50 weight ratio oh and i can go through corners at a fast speed and hug the road and i still have a rwd V8 with over 200hp to the wheels.

If thats all you care about there are many other cars worthy of your money.

You can't take away the 4.6 just like you can't take away the two rear doors on the "ls" so it is not just an old Lincoln it is Beethoven with an attitude.

Well now hey the twin turbo car is a 2 door coupe 3000GT VR4.

The Galant is just that but with a Eclipse 4G63 Turbo 4 banger and drivetrain. Had way less problems than the 3000GT and 2 more doors for urban camouflage :cool:

urban camouflage. i like that.

Yeah I came up with that when my grandfather gave me his Fairmont in a 2 tone Brown and Beige paint scheme.

Even tho it was a 2 door car I got away with murder driving that lil 4 banger 4 speed around cause no cops looked at it. It had it's Urban Camouflage Paint :rolleyes:

4 Doors seem to have that effect too...

Here's one: :D (certainly wouldn't say no to a Charger SRT8, Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG, BMW M5, Audi RS4/RS6, either)

Lotus Carlton.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back