Where do you live

I live in Hillsville, VA which is just off of I-77. It is really close to the Blue Ridge Parkway which is one of the best for cruising. It lasts a few hundred miles if you take the whole thing.

Here is a site:http://www.carrollcountyva.org

crookshanks said:
I live in Hillsville, VA which is just off of I-77. It is really close to the Blue Ridge Parkway which is one of the best for cruising. It lasts a few hundred miles if you take the whole thing.

Here is a site:http://www.carrollcountyva.org

I drove the whole Parkway on Motorcycle once. It was a great ride... Beautiful...Then finished with the Skyway...

Would be fun to do it again.... Drove it for a little while on my way back home from picking up my 95 Mark VIII, but the parkway was closed.

The first post in this thread is where the Summer meet is going to be in Boscobel, Wisconsin, where Rich lives. :cool: Here is a pic i took showing my two Lincolns.

IM000282.JPG

This is a great thread. I am going to drive around my town in the next few days and take some pics.

94m5 said:
Pfttt...... We have WELL over that. In corn and beans anyway.

Well we can beat that in Raccoons!! That's if you count the dead ones on the Hwy.

I know You think you are pretty tough, Mike, because you have a McDonalds. Go ahead rub it in...

A little off topic but..

Mike did you ever get those PM's I sent you about the interior pieces? PM me if you still have your grey interior parts and want to get rid of them.

as you can see................................................lotta nothin this is my dailly 42mi one way drive to work, yup those there nuke stacks, can drive right up to them but they dont like you takin pictures that close, ill sneek closer and get a few and there is much better pic opp's the other way but i was driving to work so ill get better pics later, and talk about timing i look down and snapped a pic of the odom, 123456.7 never gonna see that again

websize baby corn field 10.jpg

websize baby corn field 11.jpg

web size linc in front of the stacks 11.jpg

web size linc in front of the stacks 12.jpg

websizemark8odom1234567.jpg

as you can see................................................lotta nothin this is my dailly 42mi one way drive to work, yup those there nuke stacks, can drive right up to them but they dont like you takin pictures that close, ill sneek closer and get a few and there is much better pic opp's the other way but i was driving to work so ill get better pics later, and talk about timing i look down and snapped a pic of the odom, 123456.7 never gonna see that again

Members online

Back