Where do you live

crazyman said:
I forgot to mention the best part.Nice 3 bedroom house, large fenced in yard, GREAT schools, fantastic neighbors, my kids and I can ride our bikes all over town and they can play in the neighborhood without me having to constantly worry... $465.00 a month + utilities. And not an expressway to be found.

Hey I have place over on IOP in the Wild Dunes!

I live right outside Washington DC. and have a place on the Isle of Palms, Just a few miles East of Charleston, SC.

wash mem1 copy.jpg

IOP1_small.jpg

chickenviii said:
yup those there nuke stacks, can drive right up to them but they dont like you takin pictures that close,

I grew up only 10 miles away from a Nuke plant and a 2nd one about 10 miles further. Maybe that give account for my glowing personallity.. LOL...

He Frat- LvC meet at your Beach House!!! Ummmm Like early spring late winter!! Unless it's too cold (meaning below 0 degrees F.)

mespock said:
I grew up only 10 miles away from a Nuke plant and a 2nd one about 10 miles further. Maybe that give account for my glowing personallity.. LOL...
You could be right Rich. :D

hey i never would have guessed it but that place looks just like where i live in the texas hill country. beautifull country. we dont hardly ever get snow tho as im sure u get it often

The front of this thread shows where the meet is going to be held in Boscobel, Wisconsin. It is a great place. :cool: :cool: :cool:

haha yeah. the people that have lived there all there life just keep saying, "when is it gonna get washed away?" hurricane isabel created waves crashing into the front of my dads house. take note this house was on pilings with about 8-10 foot between ground and the bottom of the house..

Bringing this back to the front for people going to the meet in Boscobel, There are pics showing Boscobel at the front of this thread. :cool:

i figured what the hell its been a while, ill throw up some newer pics
first is my backyard, after a good rain after a hot day a month or so ago
second is driving by the nuke plant, hey whats that glow? oh its me :D
third is a state park just a few miles up the road from me
forth is me breaking the rules and runnin from the man!!!

backyard 11.jpg

web size christys pics of the stacks 20.jpg

web size lowden state park 13.jpg

web size lowden state park 34.jpg

The pics at the start of this thread are of Boscobel , Wisconsin where the Beach Party is going to be held. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back