What's so special about this MARK VIII? (Craigslist)

a Gen 1 the most its worth is 3,000 and thats in perfect condition. Now, if it were a Gen 2 CE then its worth 6,500.

The Gen1 guys are gonna hate me but the Gen1 doors look so plain and weird. I dont like how they tried to make all the switches look angled down on the ends and without the wood they just look a little more.... Ford.
hide.gif

Hey, I am a Gen 1 guy!

(and I agree, although I would not have a year or so ago)

I'm gonna call and offer him 10,000 grand...

Then I am gonna tell it needs to come from my nigerian uncle and I'll need his social and his bank acct # :)

i love the several close up on the corner lenses like " hey check out the moisture!" overall, still sexy still quadruple to much

The Gen1 guys are gonna hate me but the Gen1 doors look so plain and weird. I dont like how they tried to make all the switches look angled down on the ends and without the wood they just look a little more.... Ford.
hide.gif

Hey, I have no shame in admitting it... All in all, remember, these are Fords! Regardless that's why I plan on switching from Gen 1 to Gen 2 door panels soon. Mine are disgusting. I think that was Ford's attempt on futuristic looking door panels

Guys, let's stop for a minute... All jokes asside, let's give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe this is the Platinum-Diamond-Golden Anniversary-Collector's Edition Mark VIII!;)

hide.gif

This made me wonder something because I have never noticed before but did black on black Marks come with wood? I'm not into the wood grain but I'm also not knocking what others like. I just don't recall seeing any black on black Gen 1's with wood.

Laser, we don't hate you, we just want you to get that fender painted the same color as the rest of the car lol. I really don't find my door panels appealing but if they weren't black, I know I wouldn't like them. Any switch separation from the panel really shows more. That one pictured on the green car really needs some door panel work done on it. I wouldn't want the car period simply because of the color combo.

Guys, let's stop for a minute... All jokes asside, let's give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe this is the Platinum-Diamond-Golden Anniversary-Collector's Edition Mark VIII!;)

Platinum-Diamond-Golden- SPRING-Anniversary-Collector's Edition Mark VIII!

Platinum-Diamond-Golden- SPRING-Anniversary-Collector's Edition Mark VIII!

OMG! You are absolutely correct, my apologies, see, the Platinum-Diamond-Golden- SPRING-Anniversary-Collector's Edition was a very RARE. Only -10 were made. This is number -8. These were only used in golf courses in the place of golf cars hence the unvisored vehicle.:D

This made me wonder something because I have never noticed before but did black on black Marks come with wood? I'm not into the wood grain but I'm also not knocking what others like. I just don't recall seeing any black on black Gen 1's with wood.

Ya, the wood was standard in all Gen 1s from mid/later-94 on up, no matter the color combo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back