What's so special about this MARK VIII? (Craigslist)

well there's a few things special.....the spray can job blacked out grille, the wheels on the wrong side and the half missing engine cover....or maybe the dull headlights.....lol

Listen, I LOVE my Mark, but I know when it's out of its league! Have you noticed the surrounding vehicles? I think this Mark made it's way into this dealership as a trade-in & they figure some idiot who doesn't know much about these cars will give up the cash!

well there's a few things special.....the spray can job blacked out grille, the wheels on the wrong side and the half missing engine cover....or maybe the dull headlights.....lol

You forgot the lasagna rear window seal. That adds AT LEAST $500 to the value.....

Not a bad looking car, shame it ended up in the hands of a completely clueless, rip-off dealer.

:lol: Nice one Geno! I just called, the guys name is Dave and he has one hell of an accent (sounds fake). I offered him $500 and tuna fish sammich and he yelled some very unpleasent things and hung up. :D

its missing a sunvisor too........

OMG, wait... you're wrong! It's missing both! LMAO!!! It's like a human shaving his eyebrows! LMAO! Sorry, I have a weird imagination.

Hey, who wants to come with me to get their Mark VIII's appraised there? :D If I get $4,000 or so, I'll let mine go to buy a newer one!

What's the respray hiding - the front license plate holder doesn't come painted does it?

Crazy asking price. Worth $3000 tops.

mark viii's came with a body painted license plate bracket......but that one looks re-painted....maybe i'll ask him if he wants to give me 8000 for mine.....comes with both sunvisors

Maybe it includes the Scion parked next to it.

Members online

Back