what have you transported in your mark?

mossbergman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i saw a thread like this over on svtp, except with mustangs. the biggest stuff ive hauled was a set of wheels and tires. what have you guys put in there?

*waits for fat chick jokes*

a set of wheels and tires once as well, and a bumper for a 92 taurus sho. took up the back seat with passenger seat slid forward, and was still hanging out the passenger window.

I loaded up the trunk and backseat with all my stuff moving out of my apt..nothing crazy but damn for a 2 door it was decently packed.

:gr_hail: how? Bicycle wheels? LOL

Hmm, well 2 will fit in the trunk, 4 in the backseat and then 2 more on the front passenger seat. Thats my guess :)

Half a parts car. It was completely packed including the trunk. Other then that just loading it down for camping and wheels.

Column new parts 007.jpg

spare parts 001.jpg

Column new parts 008.jpg

Well, as for hauled, not much. But while it was totalled, I stored everything I could in it, but still had the drivers seat cleared out. I had a header panel, 2 fenders, 4 headlights, 2 grilles, 4 marker lights, like 6 taillights, 4 chrome brows, 3 underhood filler panels, lotsa broken stuf from the wreck, boxes of nuts and bolts for the rebuild, 2 front air shocks, driver/passenger airbag, steering wheel, other random interior and exterior parts....

Hmm, well 2 will fit in the trunk, 4 in the backseat and then 2 more on the front passenger seat. Thats my guess

Close...1 in trunk 5 in back seat 2 on passenger front seat...4 stock 10 spokes with tires...and 18x9 bullits with 235-50-18 tires also removed bottom of back seat lol

It was awesome thank god it was a 5mile drive...and it was my old '93

Hmm, well 2 will fit in the trunk, 4 in the backseat and then 2 more on the front passenger seat. Thats my guess :)

Half a parts car. It was completely packed including the trunk. Other then that just loading it down for camping and wheels.

i need those door panels!

I've carried everything from tires, wheels, Mark parts, door panels just like mentioned above, my dog, an air compressor, etc... but with my last job they REQUIRED me to deliver boxes at times in my personal car & if I wasn't using my truck, whichever car I was using looked like this:

Trunk had 30 boxes in it, backseat had 60 boxes.
20120713_113644.jpg

In the car I'd say a disassembled 351m engine, block and misc pieces in the trunk, heads in the rear floorboards. Likely heavier than any fat chicks I've had in the car.

Towing would be a 2900lb Buick Apollo on a 2100lb trailer.

The complete wall unit from a furniture store all in one shot.

That was the one and only time the air suspension came in use.

i need those door panels!

Make an offer. They're stripped down of all the elec parts(minus main harness), poppers, handle bezel ect. I do have the other grille though. Each has a broken mounting tab/hanger too iirc.

:runaway:

Right now I have in my trunk an 8-man tent, 3 sleeping bags, one canvas tool bag full of tools, an umbrella, two scissor jacks, a non-functional CD-changer (gonna take it out soon), a cordless weed eater, and three bags of trash that I need to take to the dump on the way home from work (the Exploder is still down for the count). In the past I've carried all sorts of junk in my trunk :D I usually don't haul stuff inside the car because I don't want to mess up the leather.

I don't put much in my Mark. I have a Suzuki hatchback for hauling stuff. Did haul a small bike wrapped in a blanket in my trunk once, it was 15 miles on a one speed for the poor fool otherwise.

My son got quite upset when I would not haul a TV on my near perfect passenger seat. He said he would put it in his Prelude and did I think my car was superior. I just walked away from that one. ;)

3 big guys, a spare 17" wheel, spare air compressor, 3 people's luggage for a weekend at carisle, cooler, chairs, canopy, and on the way back we had parts that we picked up along the way...

Members online

Back