What do you think of the LMS exhaust?

It's the corporations man... they, like, control the forums duuude.

Anyways, once I can save up some cash I'd really like to get this exhaust. First I have to figure out what my WOT hesitation is though, as I've been told it could be a crank position sensor or something like that.

I have heard Justins car and it sounds pretty good. One of the better Mark exhausts I have heard but that's not saying much.

Side note the XX pipes just showed up 20 minutes ago, came out AMAZING!! Polished SS lifetime warrantied.

Man lookie here. Saweeeeeeeeet.

qx4kit1.jpg

The new tips are to plain and squared. The older tips were much nicer and a dual oval or a larger single oval tip would look beter IMHO.

IMO, they are flat out gorgeous looking. Nice job on those Geno. I still want your exhaust but, always run out of money.

They are the round slash cut slanted tips. Same style we have had for years. We dropped the Oval tipped versions due to lack of sales.

Last edited:
IMO they look great! I bought 'em this afternoon.

Thanks Geno for all your help... putting up with a bunch of my stupid questions on the phone.

I've not even got the system yet, and I'll vouch for Geno. I know I'll be happy with the product. One phone call & I could tell... he's good people.

I can't wait till they come in. Thanks man.

Thanks man it was nice talking with you too and thanks for the business!! You will be more then happy with this system. Oh and no question is a stupid question.

You mean supercharger. I have to redo the whole LMS site but I have no time. We sell the 96-98 Cobra kit but it is NOT a direct bolt on.

Huh, looking at the vid I always assumed the double x was already a double x not just two singles.

Dont matter, I love the sound of the system, they look great and with the SS x-pipe they are betterthen ever. Its definatly what I am getting.

Yeah they look very purty lol. Still waiting to put on the exhaust I ordered from you a while ago, but I'm sure it will be awesome :)

Its pretty damn close to bolt on. Need a pipe for the intake and discharge. Seems to me everything else would just slap on. Well I am just taking a guess here but if the kit also has a different crank pully then that part that sits betwen the rad fan and the crank pully would have to be moved somewhere else but that wouls be not too hard.

Sorry to jump in here. How NOT bolt on is your supercharger kit Geno? Thats my next project after you do the exhaust. Are there major mods to make it work?

depends on what year you got, seems like a gen 1 would require more work than a gen 2

exhaust

Side note the XX pipes just showed up 20 minutes ago, came out AMAZING!! Polished SS lifetime warrantied.

Man lookie here. Saweeeeeeeeet.

qx4kit1.jpg

wow geno they are of the hook nice job man some day went i figure out how to come out with more money and if i do ill be showing them to every one lol.....

Oh yeah it would help to mention that! Its a gen1 1996. I knew I should have waited for a nice gen 2! But I'm too far into this one now to turn back now. New A/C compressor, new brake booster, new brakes all around, new bridgestone grid 009 tires, new strut bushings, msd coils and msd superconductor wires, bosch platinum 4 plugs. I could never get my money back out of it now lol. I really only bought it cause its a diamond anniversary model with 97k on it. Thanks for the feedback!

THREAD JACK: take those bosch's out now and throw them at the wall!!!!!! they fall apart and either blow out of the heads, or get sucked into the cylinders (really bad) ask me how i know (my) 97 4.6 bird and countless other cars that have came into work, trust me BOSCH=FAIL!

I have teh E3 plugs. :D

I know I know, they were buy one get one and I was curious. The car does idle better when the A/C is off though. No power or mileage increase just starts quicker when cold and idles smoother when not loaded, idles the same when loaded.

Members online

No members online now.
Back