What do you think of the LMS exhaust?

You need to have the rest of the pipe work done... it sounds great and looks great, what more could you ask for?

Thats not what you were saying about it the other night hooker... I'm telling Geno... :p

i've got his mufflers and an x pipe from somewhere else

sounds good, looks good, only problem i have is its been a few months and i still need the one muffler adjusted, hopefully he'll be setup in his shop soon so maybe i can swing by and get some centercaps and the muff fixed.

you said muff....hahahaha...kidding aside, Geno has a nice product and his service is great too!!

We should have the bender in the new shop in a week or two. Our mufflers and xx pipe package all polished 100% lifetime stainless steel is now $275.00.

What do you guys think of these?
http://www.lincolnmotorsport.com/MarkVIII/ViewDetails/xpansionxii.html
I don't know much about exhaust but I assume that these wont bolt onto the oem pipes?

Like everyone said, looks great and sounds great. It also adds HP.

If you are not having him install it then be prepared to spend another $300 on pipes and labor. You can get the pipes that connect the mufflers to the x-pipe in 2.5" mandrel bent for $150 shipped and then another $150-$250 to have it all installed cause hangers have to be welded and the pipes from the cats to the x-pipe need to be fabed up. Also Geno reccomends to have a piece of bar stock welded between each side pipe every 6" or so to help eliminate any drone cause the pipes are so long.

He has the best deal in town too! If you are an LVC Gold Member then I think its $250 shipped!
thumb.jpg

EDIT: :lol: Geno was posting as I was typing this. Good show Geno.

Hey Geno, you get the xx pipes yet?

The xx's will be here this week, FINALLY!! Im so glad uor new supplier did me a good deal where I can now offer mirror chrome polished ss xx's for the price of the galvinized ones.

How much for an install at your shop?

I had everything installed here in harrisburg well a little north of harrisburg for $250.00. I had the x-pipe and the muffs but everything installled was 250.

We charge $700.00 installed for the entire system, with heavy duty polyurethane hardened steel hangers, 2.5 inch galvinized steel heavy gauge piping and offer a 10 year warranty on the welds, pipes, hangers and workmanship.

We charge $700.00 installed for the entire system, with heavy duty polyurethane hardened steel hangers, 2.5 inch galvinized steel heavy gauge piping and offer a 10 year warranty on the welds, pipes, hangers and workmanship.

which is a good deal, cause i had almost 800 in mine all said and done and it was a crappy job. The shop here in town quoted me no more than 200 to install it prob closer to 150. It was 570 when i went to pick it up. There excuse was that it was much more time consuming than it looked. I've never been back. They did'nt even leave a break point in it. I had to cut it down when i put the tranny in. Wish that you would of had the ss xx a few years ago when i got mine geno.

What does me having to be a mod have to do with what you want to type? Were THE most laxed board on the web. Fire away.

Because the person that owns the company is a Mod.

I havent been here that long but I have seen that this is a super relaxed forum (staff wise) and people take shots at Geno all the time with no reprocussions. I have taken a couple shots at him and he laughed along with everyone else.

I would like to hear what ya have to say. I will be ordering the exhaust very soon here and want to know if there is something I need to look out for. I really dont like his new tip design at all but they sound nice and I cant buy a pair of mufflers and two x-pipes for anywhere near the price of his system so I will suffer with the ugly tips.

What issues have you seen?

Members online

No members online now.
Back