What do you think of the LMS exhaust?

ok well i didnt wanna totally hijack the thread but heres my personal bosch experience, my 97 bird 4.6 ran great, did plugs still ran great after 10k or so i was just cruising down the interstate doing about 80, when the spark plug in cly #4 dropped the porcelain into the cly and eventually holding the exhaust valve open. had to pull the head check the valve etc. i checked all the plugs car wasn't running lean, no reasons for it to fail. also had a couple 2.3 rangers where the insulator has blown out of the metal sleeve in the head and one caught fire, when the wire stayed attached to insulator kept firing off the side of the head and gas sprayed out of the hole, fire bad!!!! also neither i or anyone else has ever gotten a refund for even the plugs let alone the added cost from the spark plugs failing

Sorry i just had to add that BOSCH plugs killed this car of mine...I wish i knew who designed them...i would murder them and rape his/hers dead body and spray it with my unborn
26931390001_medium.jpg

26931390003_medium.jpg

26931390002_medium.jpg

on the other hand, if that didnt happen i wouldnt have my mark.

Since we've returned to our regular scheduled programing...

The system was delivered Tue. It looks great!! even better than the picture. Thanks again Geno, I can't wait to hear 'em.

Just got a pair of xx pipes and mufflers and had local shop in California install them. Since Calif. has began doing visual checks on exhaust systems, my local shop told me to retain the 3rd catalytic converter to keep it smog legal. They got rid of the resonator, and the end result is GOOD. Drove it home last night, and all I'll say is that if you want to get an evil grin on your face, these are the mufflers to get.
Thanks Geno, I'm a happy customer here.
Phil

Members online

No members online now.
Back