What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Made it shiny today!
DSCN0073.jpg

Try Bridgestone blizzaks. World of difference,

today I looked at my upper balljoints and shook my head,
The car wobbles.

I swore at mine for a few minutes today. I found 2 sheared studs on the front passenger wheel where they were overtorqued. The other 3 lugs loosened and one fell off (idk where it went), and the last two almost backed all the way off. I limped home and put 3 on tight to go to school. Sh-t happens. Bought the new ones, now I hope for a quick repair time.

dont cuss at him!!! that is a human error malfunction! Save the swearing for Mark VIII particulars! lolol

Other than the issues with Tux, I observed a nice little puddle of brake fluid by the psgr frnt wheel on LBD... she must be jealous of the attention Tux is getting and decide to burst a brake line... lovely....

I'm just glad that's not mine, it's my old neighbors 98 LSC. his sister failed to yield and got hit on the left, which spun her around and slammed into a fire hydrant. Hes wanting me to try and fix it..I'll make a thread with more pics later

did the sensor lowering on my car tonight and fixed suspension mistake while i was at it:cool:

5f96698b.jpg

Nothing else

I'm just glad that's not mine, it's my old neighbors 98 LSC. his sister failed to yield and got hit on the left, which spun her around and slammed into a fire hydrant. Hes wanting me to try and fix it..I'll make a thread with more pics later

I was just about to say that you have the worst luck on this board.

Finally got a nice day to spray the right fender (it's all black again YAY!!)
2201b0ab.jpg

Then decided to slap on my painted brakes, painted the spindle, cleaned the rotor up and removed the dust shields

Before
71b2edf5.jpg

After
46730b1a.jpg

And put the guard on my sub
efd7f759.jpg

Knew it was getting close and I did em just in time!
brakepads.jpg

Only thing is I did new rotors along with the pads and they feel horrible when your coming to a complete stop :eek:

hi all,

question? Are the rear bumpers from a gen1 identical to the gen2 rear bumpers?are the moldings completely different on the mud flap area for both cars?thanks guys and gals.

regards,
ramon

quick question?

hi all,

question? Are the rear bumpers from a gen1 identical to the gen2 rear bumpers?are the moldings completely different on the mud flap area for both cars?thanks guys and gals.

regards,
ramon

Members online

Back