What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Look! It's a blind Rudolph!!!

6e631ae1.jpg

nice 03cobra chris!!!!ive also had that on my 95LSC , just placed talon's from brad and will be updating pics soon:) but ive got the same color mark, very nice

I discovered that my blend door actuator is beyond repair... I just can't wait to pull the dash out!! (where's that sarcasm font at??)

I also decided to de-badge the rear light - makes things nice and clean.

I discovered that my blend door actuator is beyond repair... I just can't wait to pull the dash out!! (where's that sarcasm font at??)

I also decided to de-badge the rear light - makes things nice and clean.

The best one:

http://lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33692

Funny, the neon badge delete and blend door acuator are 2 of the first things I did back in 07. This pic ironiclly got a shot of the delete and while in the middle of the bda.

2011_0318pics0007.gif

Nothing today but yesterday I had the headlights sanded and buffed out!!!. They look like new again!!.

I love it....the wife moved the Mark with her set of keys (the seat was all the way forward, and the wheel was pretty far down) I went to town in the Lincoln and when I unlocked it using my keyfob the seat and the wheel go back to my settings

"I hate it when this happens"
WTF...it's not like you didn't have SOME warning
Not really, when I drove to work it said I had 17 miles left in the tank. Then I had to drive my brother about 3 miles to have his New Yorker inspected. When I got back to the shop it said 5 miles. I started it and drove across the free bridge to Phillipsburg and it went 0. All up hill cause I wasn't gonna hit the first gas station cause the next one was .06 off Super Tuesdays :D

Lookin' better Sapp.

I washed mine, conditioned the leather, vaccumed, the hole kit and kaboodle. Layed down my thick rubber winter mats aswell. She's ready.

That's just the first coat, going to try and lay another coat today depending on how busy I get with actual work...

Had the axle seal replaced along with the difff oil replaced. Now I need to clean up the engine compartment.

Looks good Sap!

Opened the garage, fired it up and let it get to operating temp.
Started raining, turned it off, and shut the garage.... :mad:

I changed out my TCC solenoid and my trans temp sensor hoping my torque converter would start locking up again. Nothing happened :mad: Hooray for wasting a hundred bucks on parts!

Members online

No members online now.
Back