What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

just ordered comp stage three cams, mod max rods and probe pistons to install along with new bearings and rings. should help me get about 500 hp. i hope . can't wait . all will be installed by kesatie motorsports in sarasota fl.

Replaced my rear sway bar with one from a 95 Thunderbird SC - $37. Car doesn't roll on tight turns now.

Rear view mirror fell off, so I had to put it back up with new adhesive.

Replaced my rear sway bar with one from a 95 Thunderbird SC - $37. Car doesn't roll on tight turns now.

Rear view mirror fell off, so I had to put it back up with new adhesive.

That's cool. I have been planning to get a pair of sway bars off a '95 T-Bird SC from the same guy I bought my '97 LSC from. He's got an SC that caught on fire and is pretty much toast. I've been wondering if the SC swaybars would improve the Mark's handling. So I think I'll get 'em. Thanks!

On the way to the dyno to get the new tune done. :wrench

snapp..... what up man
-today orderd my ignition coils., my 4 o2 sensors , spark plugs , oil filter,air filter all for a fresh tune up

changed the oil and got really f'n oily..didnt realize how long overdue i was...on a good note over the course of 6k miles i didnt lose 1 drop of oil..

And before any of you say it, allready got slapped for it.:slap:

That's cool. I have been planning to get a pair of sway bars off a '95 T-Bird SC from the same guy I bought my '97 LSC from. He's got an SC that caught on fire and is pretty much toast. I've been wondering if the SC swaybars would improve the Mark's handling. So I think I'll get 'em. Thanks!

iirc, the rear sc bar is the same size but is solid instead of hollow like the marks. mine was broke from rust and replaced it w/ a sc rear one..i like it..I'm not sure about the front bar though.

Got rear ended then blew up the engine. Was a productive day!

Just got my rear bags in the mail yesterday (thanks JDS353!). Hopefully I'll get them installed this weekend. Also almost got all my trim re-chromed. All that's left is the rear bumper. It looks soooooooo much better!

Got a pair of these Goodyear Eagle all season Ultra Grips Highway Patrol tires for free. These are nice. 7-8/32's of tread left. a friend of mine is a landlord of a 4 plex and one of his tennants left these behind. No more burnouts for a while!

IMG_0238.jpg

Tried to drive my '96 again today only to have the rear end drop again. It's been sitting in the driveway perfectly level for the past week. The first time I try to drive it again, the rear springs leak down before I get out of the driveway. Dam leaky bags! Oh well. I'm putting a new (well, new to me anyway) set of rear springs on it this weekend. Problems solved (hopefully).

aint doin crap to mine..to dam sticky out and the misquitos are down right nasty.

I did however sell my 225/35/19 tires that were previously on the mark. God those thing rode like crap, the 235/45 pirelli's are great though in comparison.

put an alt in Tux - dang boy fought me the whole way!!!! yes driller, a new alt....I know...I know....but I don't know why.... My breaker bar sucks its the two piece craftsman...Im buying a socket screw that piece of crap, no matter how I used it the U joint got in the way so I had to give in and ask neighbor for his socket.... I hate giving in....BUT BUT BUT - !!! I got a brand spanking new alt to replace the reman - for the warranty of the reman!!! yessss !!! They didn't have a reman in stock or close, told me it would MONDAY b4 I would get it - I sweetly kinda sighed and and deliberated....explained I was going out of town....then he said, well let me see....(clicking away at his keyboard...) I have a new one at our store, I will just let you have it instead of shipping the reman from Atl! SWEEEET! (pays to have a 1-900 voice!)

was told the LBD, 95, needs motor mounts....ok...can I do that on my own...????

got almost all the stereo install done. shakes the car so hard i think i gave birth twice!

36222_1366031708925_1175623676_30838891_2058889_s.jpg

You need moar main speaker power. Also dont block (although I am sure you knew) the center black part of the Rockford. Thats where its cooling fan is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back