What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Noticed that my drivers side headlight had sharp swirl like patterns all over it when they were on. It was only the d. side though and weren't visible when they were off. I think I was a little slow in moving the drill causing the marks as the p. side didn't have any...:confused:

Ended up having to wetsand the crap out of it and then polish again. At that point I had to wetsand/polish the passenger side too, cause i'm anal like that.

Cleaned engine bay

Finally got around to cleaning the Engine

tmp_20140525_111801223537189.jpg

so on Friday i got a wild hair up my booty to change up my car a bit so i decided to do a muffler delete. And i have to say that i am happy with my decision. Now i am excited to buy a full exhaust and headers.

Replaced the drivers door handle surround and button pad (nice to have a working handle again). Pulled out the dent in the rear quarter (looks 90% better). Fixed the orange/black wire for the blower motor (again). Everything seems to be working again!
Oil change and headlight polishing next on the list.

Replaced the drivers door handle surround and button pad (nice to have a working handle again). Pulled out the dent in the rear quarter (looks 90% better). Fixed the orange/black wire for the blower motor (again). Everything seems to be working again!
Oil change and headlight polishing next on the list.

What'd you use to pull the dent with?

heelp

9marks here , been gone for a while luckily. Intermittent freaking out of computer system finally cam eto a head. seems it needs a computer. Does anyone out there have a salvage that came out of a functional car. Esy to remove but my shop is searching. need asap this is my daily driver, the sonata is killing me!

9marks here , been gone for a while luckily. Intermittent freaking out of computer system finally cam eto a head. seems it needs a computer. Does anyone out there have a salvage that came out of a functional car. Esy to remove but my shop is searching. need asap this is my daily driver, the sonata is killing me!

What year? Base or LSC?

Swapped out my stained, cigarette burned carpet for a nice clean one out of the junkyard

I have a couple W3Z2's and a Z4H0 if you're looking for a Gen 1

What I did

Picked these up from powdercoat today to install on a customers car. Look nicer in person with the clear powdercoat. Thanx Bruce

powdwercoat 009.JPG

powdwercoat 012.JPG

powdwercoat 014.JPG

on the White One, dropped it off for a/c system check, and full trans service with JMod....does it matter that I have a canned tune on that rig? the tune changes sift points, definitely stretches out 2 and 3

That's a lot of miles laying on the street. You should be searching for a good price on tires. My cars wont ever do that, my tires cost lots of $$$$$, and I'm frugal.

the tires i have are junk i got the set for free with about 45 to 60% tread but their dry rotted up the butt badly but they are verry grippy ;) one day ill have trac loc or i might cheap out for a while and do a lincoln locker till i have the funds for trac lok

Members online

No members online now.
Back