What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Wash job and some decals

Washed it and put my LVC Decals on it. Only stickers that I have ever put on my cars besides the NRA and NAGR ones on my truck.

Lincoln_REV.jpg

Lincoln_REV.jpg

finally made time to finish the carbon fiber console and swapped mufflers: 40's to magnaflows
PC140790.jpg
----
PC140794.jpg
----
PC140795.jpg
---
PC140796.jpg
---
surprisingly, inside the cabin I don't notice much difference with the MF's...I was hoping it would be less loud...oh well, cool tips...only $50 labor for the the swap....maybe I'll use the 40's with a mid-body x-over muffler for the ivory 96 later on

PC140790.jpg

PC140794.jpg

PC140795.jpg

PC140796.jpg

Headlights were the only real thing I hated about my Gen1, at least till I got my LSC housings :cool:

Headlights were the only real thing I hated about my Gen1, at least till I got my LSC housings :cool:

Yeah. I know the feeling. But I've got HID high and low beams in these and they've been re-chromed on the inside. But the d/s low beam doesn't have a diffuser and the p/s does so it looks like the p/s low beam is dimmer than the d/s. So I'll be taking these apart eventually and doing some more polishing of the lenses and stuff. Also need to install the adjuster screws I got from the junk yard since they don't have any and they need adjusting really bad :rolleyes:

On another note, I need a little Christmas/gas/grocery money. As usual, I'm flat broke :(

So I've got a VRCM, EATC, message center control panel, message center screen, dash vents, heated seats control panel, rear turn signal housings, non-working neon, and a couple of other things off the '97 LSC for sale if anyone needs them. Just PM me an offer. The passenger side outer door handle is spoken for and I'm going to need the d/s outer so they're not on the menu :)

Thanks!

On another note, I need a little Christmas/gas/grocery money. As usual, I'm flat broke :(

So I've got a VRCM, EATC, message center control panel, message center screen, dash vents, heated seats control panel, rear turn signal housings, non-working neon, and a couple of other things off the '97 LSC for sale if anyone needs them. Just PM me an offer. The passenger side outer door handle is spoken for and I'm going to need the d/s outer so they're not on the menu :)

Thanks!

I know that feeling :( .. can't buy the kids much for Christmas since I just had to dump $500 into the wife's truck.. just giving them a card that reads " remember those times you didn't have to walk to school? Merry Christmas"

If you've still got a working moon roof, I'm still hunting.

Heated seats control panel not including the seats module?

I know that feeling :( .. can't buy the kids much for Christmas since I just had to dump $500 into the wife's truck.. just giving them a card that reads " remember those times you didn't have to walk to school? Merry Christmas"

:lol: Yep!

If you've still got a working moon roof, I'm still hunting.

Heated seats control panel not including the seats module?

I'm so sorry I haven't got that thing out yet. Let me work on it this weekend. It's supposed to be in the 70's and sunny :)rolleyes: I'll believe it when I see it...). Where is the heated seat module? I'll include it with the controls.

Somebody sell Sapper a god damn sunroof for Christs sake!

Jesus.

:D Working on it...............

I'm pretty sure when they made those, the entire inner door panel was completely flat.. so while you've got a door that'll fold under the car... do armrest for you!

I'm pretty sure when they made those, the entire inner door panel was completely flat.. so while you've got a door that'll fold under the car... do armrest for you!

IIRC, they built a flip down armrest into the seat for you.

edit:
dissappearing door arm rest.jpg

dissappearing door arm rest.jpg

Paid $3.00 per gallon of premium filling up the 95 mark
Its been a long time since I paid that little.

2002wrxsti the gas was in Plymouth Mn
And markviiiedrea I'm hording it as a spare for my car I don't think I can let go.

Members online

No members online now.
Back