What did you do to your LS today?

Made a run to look for an e brake boot and center armrest. No success with the armrest but got an e brake boot and visor clips. Its hard to find one with the color interior I have and when I do the armrest is already swiped.

The other day I installed the new driver side lower control arm bushing. Got it aligned (closest to spec yet!) Soon to come: Brakes, window guide clips, buff headlights.

Ater the wash tonight:
IMG_0371_zps4fa8ede1.jpg

You can see it is always busy here. (sisters old Z24 needs some work then being sold, by brothers Grand Prix Special Edition getting bigger sways, the LS, and R6
IMG_0373_zps58cd60bd.jpg

The other day I installed the new driver side lower control arm bushing. Got it aligned (closest to spec yet!) Soon to come: Brakes, window guide clips, buff headlights.

Ater the wash tonight:
IMG_0371_zps4fa8ede1.jpg

You can see it is always busy here. (sisters old Z24 needs some work then being sold, by brothers Grand Prix Special Edition getting bigger sways, the LS, and R6
IMG_0373_zps58cd60bd.jpg

Looks good.

Tried the Griot Da out on the LS today. Amazing results. Not a swirl mark anywhere.
20130729_163359.jpg20130729_163421.jpg20130729_163434.jpg

20130729_163359.jpg

20130729_163421.jpg

20130729_163434.jpg

Pulled some folding mirrors from posted parts car, tested them out tonight. Installed the correct cowl clips and now have all of the correct ones. Let's see how long that lasts. Installed outer rear seat rail covers. Finally found the right colored ones.

Didn't do much to the LS itself today but due to a member request I ended up extracting more documents
to PDF format from my 1st Gen Workshop Manual and Wiring Diagrams.

workshopM.gif

If anyone ever needs some extracts PDF format from the GEN I workshop manual, just let me know by PM with an email to send it to.

workshopM.gif

Dropped mirrors off, ordered LEDs, started receiving supplies for next enclosure build occurring this weekend.

Drove it to a couple cruise in's after work. The weather was superb.

2aaf48m.png

Installed angel eyes in my headlights today
Grey sealant made removal easy
They should be on the ls tomorrow
I will post pics once on the ls
I bet you'll be surprised by how they look since I haven't seen many LSes on here with angel eyes mounted like mine

Recently resurfaced my rotors, upgraded to ceramic pads, ss brake lines up front. Need to install the end links, tie rods, and lowering springs sitting in my garage.

I didn't do the best job mounting them but I like the way they look since not many LSes have angel eyes like these
They're pretty bright considering I only paid 60 for the set brand new
20130731_173859.jpg

20130731_173859.jpg

Started making a booster cable hookup for my car. That was the worst part about having to get jumped or help someone jump their car is taking out the sub box to do it. Also making my own set of booster cables. KnuKonceptz.com is the cat's pajamas by the way.

Changed the dreaded DCCV on the 06 then washed the 03 and 06.

Why are they split in the middle? Or are they mounted behind the bezel?
the outer ring on the drivers side is kinda crooked
and up close you can see the adhesive
the split is what I like the most

Members online

Back