What did you do to your LS today?

Just got a nearly perfect hood/trunk lincoln emblem in the mail that i bought off of ebay.

IMG_2142[1].jpg
Started here
IMG_2140[1].jpg
Added this
IMG_2206[1].jpg
Finished here

IMG_2142[1].jpg

IMG_2140[1].jpg

IMG_2206[1].jpg

Finally got to drive my baby again!
I was quickly reminded of what a freaking blast this car is to drive.
Just need an alignment now. @ 100 major vibrations and pull to the right

finally took off that damn front license plate bracket.

now i have 2 little holes in the bumper but even so, it looks 100x better!

finally took off that damn front license plate bracket.

now i have 2 little holes in the bumper but even so, it looks 100x better!

You can get some plastic push pins kinda like what holds the cowl cover down sized for those holes to cover them. Paint to match and nobody will ever notice them.

talking about upholstery plugs like these.

1374.jpg

to do something like this,

IMG_0404-222.jpg

can be found at your local fastener shop or even in the isle at Lowe's

1374.jpg

IMG_0404-222.jpg

Glad my car came from Michigan - no front plate, no bracket, no holes. The RX7 came from Indiana - same deal. I really don't care what the police think in Ohio - I don't give them a reason to pull me over anyways.

wrap1.jpg

That's a wrap ... just gotta get the wrinkles out! :shifty:​

wrap1.jpg

Don't ask me what I'm doing because it's a SECRET ... "keeping it under wraps" for now! (get it?)

Don't ask me what I'm doing because it's a SECRET ... "keeping it under wraps" for now! (get it?)

Looks like you added the wing from one of the winged cars! Now....... Where's the rest of that car?? Those things are rare and expensive!

Unless you're installing a custom plywood wing :p!

Looks like you added the wing from one of the winged cars! Now....... Where's the rest of that car?? Those things are rare and expensive!

Unless you're installing a custom plywood wing :p!

No wings, those are the arms from the trunk, the lid is off for bodywork. The arms stick up holding the plastic up ... No superbird wings.

I had just throw the plastic over it because I was underneath redoing the undercoating with the rubberized sticky crap. Also cleaned up the exhaust and working on repainting the inside wheel wheels while the new brakes go on.

Just wanted to eliminate the overspray as it's a small garage and it gets everywhere if you don't watch it.

Something like this, "Undercoating" last weekend.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Used this on it, had ordered a whole box of 12 cans from a supplier, used 4 on the bottom of the LS this time.
proform.jpg

did some last year as well but mostly on the rear near the exhaust, did the whole thing a lot more intense this time around.

turned out well, looks like new.

20140615_165444.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg