Went for a new engine got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ highly doubt it, no shadows on both tires (right under the fenders) and weird triangular black patch on the tire where it meets the bumper...

dammit, read 4 pages and still nothing.............!

and whos doxsee?

Anyone else see what I see? All that was adjusted was the gamma.

IMG_1731-1.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Doxsee is the op. Aka...Jvip. And +1 on the pic looking like a PhotoShop.

As far as health situation, I wish zero ill will on anyone. Truly I do not. Even though he baiscally threatened me in an earlier post in the thread and I never responded. But here is a fair question Big, do you know the guy and can verify his surgery or was it something J told you happened to him?

So, with all that said, J could have shut my train of thought down Saturday morning. And with an unedited video, I would be the first to raise my hand and apologize. But without it, I am going to call him out on bs and be the first in that line as well.

In the above pic, what is up with the funny little black triangle by the front tire where it meets the fender well and one also appears on the lower right rear fender well as well.

You are creating a scene when all I did was quote a news article about yourself. Maybe you should use some of the benefits from serving our country and go to college. Who knows, you might learn a thing or two. Then you can get a real job and not have to work for minimum wage or live with your parents.

I was going to let this ride out and be locked after asking a mod to do so, however I feel obligated to reply.

This post is on point to exactly what this thread is all about. In the real world I am in school (Associates in Social Science) as well as work full time, with classes ending May 10th my final paper is due.

Here is the reason for this thread, knowing I am probably the most disliked person on here it made perfect sense to include in my research paper on the effects social media has on youth pointing out the mob mentality and cyber bullying. sighting Max Webber and his theory on social action. Knowing I would get this huge of a negative reaction and to the extent it would go I posted this as my own papers social experiment.

Soopa offered the best evaluation as on page one it went from a seemingly joking post to an out right attack after I posted negative comments about his peers. From the reactions of my first negative post the comments escalated into small personal attacks, while I did not post anything after that the reaction became more personal and directed at my own personal life, in theory to force a response.

As far as the original pics, yes they are Photoshopped, the reaction would have been minimal without a trigger. Before it is said No I did not type this in response to the gamma adjusted pictures, while I may do things very unorthodox and come off like a dickhead, this thread gave me exactly what I needed. I have realized that,in all reality maybe I need not be on this forum any more. I can see I negatively effect this community more then I add to to.

With that said I hope no one has any issues with me using this in my paper as no real names will be used only screen names, nor will the forum or any back stories be used. If so Please let me know.

To the subject at hand:

Has the car been bagged- No, the rims are legitimate and will be here Wednesday. No there are no plans to bag the car, as pointed out by merced (bravo) I would never bag this car. I have however thanks to the mech doing the motor swap, been pointed in the right direction to a company not to far away from me builds race setups and they have agreed to look at my car and build me a coil over set up.

So yes I did have a pituitary macro adnoma as stated in the 2010 article, it has been removed and other then MRI's every 6 months I am perfectly healthy. The surgery was verified prior to the article being written with my US Navy medical record.

Anyone else see what I see? All that was adjusted was the gamma.

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to do that.with some of the knowledge on here I figured it would have bee done sooner..good job :D

Doxsee is the op. Aka...Jvip. And +1 on the pic looking like a PhotoShop.

As far as health situation, I wish zero ill will on anyone. Truly I do not. Even though he baiscally threatened me in an earlier post in the thread and I never responded.

Your right and for that I apologize to you, G-rell and Bull. While it was done to escalate the situation knowing what an attack on 3 respected members would bring, it was not right in any way.

You actually believe your line of sh**. LOL. Don't you?

would you like my class schedule to verify.

I wont turn this into more arguing, I have posted the reason for this, the apologies that are warranted...

It took u all weekend to come up with that?!?!? LMAO, you are something else buddy... WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back