Went for a new engine got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
J, as I said, post a video. To heck with just a pic.

That is the sound of me calling you out.

Okay, I will see your mod one liner and raise you one.

As far as mods go, yeah...I have some of those you named. Most here have them too.

But here is one you did not name. I happen to have a remanufactured engine, not a replacement, and not a rebuild, with less than 5000 miles on it. Heads ported. Total radius on the valve job. Engine built last summer in El Monte Cali by JMS Racing Engines. Google them and see what Hot Rod Magazine calls them lil guy.

Oh, feel free to call and ask the owner Mike Johnson if you need to confirm my statements on the the work. 626-579-4567 is the number there. Open Monday-Friday. Next "real mod", since you live in the land of lies, is a 125 shot of Nitrous goes on within the next month. Nitrous kit purchased from a fellow member(Cammerfe). Cam can verify the purchase.

Now, with that being said, how about a video of that LS going up and down like your lips do so well? :)

I do not lie to the membership about what mods have been done on my LS. The question is, do you?

I have to laugh the the losers like grell, merced and bull....

Ill let you worthless people keep posting..lol I must comment on the 30-40 hrs as i probably pertains to the mis print in the article written on me..lol supposed to say 3-4 once you count the shoot time, going through them any adjustments. But I would expect you guys to understand that with your prospering unemployment careers....

god it must suck to be you three, like the three stooges only not as funny,,,Must be so hard to copy every other LS on here....

wow what do your three cars have done between them, rims, tinted tail lights and windows, ow yea just about it right...lol

Keep talking so when I post the pics I have sitting in front of me I can make you losers look even more stupid...commmmeeeeee and get it, that's the sounds of me calling to you three losers.

OH you poor sad little man... Woosa buddy. I was actually hoping to see you do this, it would be nice to see something new like that.... As for my car, all my mods are listed in my signature, not a ton of stuff, but it works. And since until your body kit , everything you've done to your car was already done on mine, ( other than already blowing one engine) .... Even your wanna be sport look? So I wouldnt talk to much sh!t on mods.... I m pretty sure I have a few more, but hey, its ok. Relax.... As for my job. I live quiet comfortably. Not millions, but better than most id bet.

I had said nothing negative other than post pics... As you said u were going to do yesterday... Get upset all you want, you look like the moron, not me.... I really do hope you have this done. Look be cool.

One unedited video of his car with the airbags raising and lowering his LS would end it.

Your right " Larry" . I'm sure he's got it though ... Why else would you say you did. I can't wait to see...

Even if you post pics or a video of your legit bags.... Your still a POS and little to nobody likes you on here so go play in traffic.

+19853819163469722

I know for a fact that Bull is not unemployed. and yet here you go again talking :q:q:q:q about him and other members like you did when you joined. So if you hate everyone here leave, I am tired of keeping peace here as well as other members. I have no Idea why you people act like this over this forum.

Be nice everyone. You'll be called a loser... And then he'll never post the work.

^^apparently this seems like the top trending topic, sounds like it needs its own thread! lol

I have to laugh the the losers like grell, merced and bull....

Ill let you worthless people keep posting..lol I must comment on the 30-40 hrs as i probably pertains to the mis print in the article written on me..lol supposed to say 3-4 once you count the shoot time, going through them any adjustments. But I would expect you guys to understand that with your prospering unemployment careers....

god it must suck to be you three, like the three stooges only not as funny,,,Must be so hard to copy every other LS on here....

wow what do your three cars have done between them, rims, tinted tail lights and windows, ow yea just about it right...lol

Keep talking so when I post the pics I have sitting in front of me I can make you losers look even more stupid...commmmeeeeee and get it, that's the sounds of me calling to you three losers.

Please learn about about spelling, grammar and punctuation. It is very painful to read your posts when you come across as someone with no grasp of the English language.

You are creating a scene when all I did was quote a news article about yourself. Maybe you should use some of the benefits from serving our country and go to college. Who knows, you might learn a thing or two. Then you can get a real job and not have to work for minimum wage or live with your parents.

NYC post some pics of the 550i......................................... In this thread please

At this point a video would be much better. Let's just see a video of the car raising and lowering. That will shut us all up.

I would consider some more aftermarket mods. The vinyl didn't work out but two tone paint jobs with green accents work well...
matt001.jpg

Vossens are cool and all but what about a set of choppas?
31047120002_medium.jpg

Or aftermarket mirrors....
attachment.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back