Went for a new engine got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't we all just get along? :)

no? oh well...JVIP a video would shut everybody up, just saying.

NYC i'm sure most of us would be happy to see more pics of that beauty!

I still really hope he did it. Personal feelings side. a cheap, quality bag setup that handles decently would be awesome. soooooo. how about I start holding my breath...... still......waiting..... hoping......

If I order pizza can I come too this is going to be entertaining he has posted in a while but I know video editing takes a while

Is the iDrive as bad as they say on the pre-2009 LCI Bimmers? I have played with a 2010, but not one of the older ones that every reviewer seemed to loath.

Congrats, too!

Thanks, Josh.

I don't seem to have any problems with the iDrive. Don't know what the problems mentioned are/were. I've figured my way around it by just poking around.:eek:

*needs more :Beer*

I almost feel bad for this guy...........not really post a video or some legit pics :shifty:

im sure there must have been some work emergency, so he just hasn't had a chance to get to his computer yet... im sure we'll get to watch and read all the juicy details of this awesome mod soon... I 'm sure he's just taking a page from Alex's book, dear god we all know how long that takes :D

2rqllr9.png

Doxsee only needs a corner of the living room, or anyplace else he chooses to bring his laptop, to work on his images. His pictures are often highly manipulated in post-production, so capturing the picture on location is only the beginning of a more involved process.

Almost time to put this thread to bed don't you think ?

I mean, it would have happened by now ... and it's just turning into more BS

Almost time to put this thread to bed don't you think ?

I mean, it would have happened by now ... and it's just turning into more BS

Well if he had been on the site and not posted, yes. He has not been on though, so we'll see what happens when he does get on.

...The shop doing the motor swap let the workers from another shop do the install while the whole sub frame was dropped etc and the car was on the life.......

Full range of motion front back side to side, rides smooth I have zero complaints. other then some minor tweaking it needs. I do find the rear to not air down as much as the front does...but not sure if that's the kit or the car.

78431_cool_story_bro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back