Went for a new engine got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The must not want to sell to Canadians cuz I can't even get thier website
to add these rims to the shopping cart to see how much they are.

I can click on the "shopping cart" and it shows zero items in cart,
I can go to the "store" tab and see the t-shirts but, I'll be damned if I can
see a link anywhere to buy these rims to add them to the cart.

~ strange

Hmmm, <shrugs> THIS WILL NOT FIT YOUR VEHICLE.

404$ per wheel, yeah I was born at night but not last night.

thanks so much ...

Pretty sick. Need more pics for sure.

Looks pretty good, I couldn't ever go that low around here. Crappy roads everywhere

Photoshop or did you cut those springs you bought(thread he recently made about Stallone being a great seller) and are claiming airbags?

To hell with pics....video that bi*** and post it.

Photoshop or did you cut those springs you bought(thread he recently made about Stallone being a great seller) and are claiming airbags?

To hell with pics....video that bi*** and post it.

actually dik head sold those eibachs to to iivan, for less then I bought them and with shipping an almost $60 loss on my part....to help a member out, sounds familiar like when offered to help your stupid azz at more of a loss to help you out..must suck being wrong all the time. but you got me, I cut my factory springs sooooooo much it sits this low....your right again......Ive never met someone I couldn't stand as much as you...you really are a fukin tool....one day I hope we meet face to face, I really truly do.

Going out to take pics as we speak.

Hmmm, <shrugs> THIS WILL NOT FIT YOUR VEHICLE.

404$ per wheel, yeah I was born at night but not last night.

thanks so much ...

actually dik head sold those eibachs to to iivan, for less then I bought them and with shipping an almost $60 loss on my part....to help a member out, sounds familiar like when offered to help your stupid azz at more of a loss to help you out..must suck being wrong all the time. but you got me, I cut my factory springs sooooooo much it sits this low....your right again......Ive never met someone I couldn't stand as much as you...you really are a fukin tool....one day I hope we meet face to face, I really truly do.

I will say this be careful what you wish for. You never know who is carrying a gun and will shoot you for know reason. I don't know any of you so I am not going to say stuff like that. There are crazy people out there trust me

Careful little buddy.... Back to the point of this thread, pics of the work?

Those pictures take a long time. Hand crafted masterpieces. He takes 30-40 hours so check back after the weekend.

Once he’s taken a plethora of pictures — “I take a hundred and might keep two,” Doxsee said — he heads to his computer and manipulates the images. Each image entails about 30 to 40 hours of work.

At 10:09am Jvip was going to take pics. It is now 1:27pm. I could be wrong, but as passionate as he is toward his hatred of me one would think he would have fallen over himself to shove pics in my face. Just saying.

Waiting..... Waiting. Smiling....smiling.

Takes time to PhotoShop more pics. 30-40 hours I believe.

Sincerely,

The Tool

Im not sayin.... Im just sayin.... Here was my old signature (and it stated Adobe suspention kit underneath)

signature5.jpg

from

signature.jpg

I have to laugh the the losers like grell, merced and bull....

Ill let you worthless people keep posting..lol I must comment on the 30-40 hrs as i probably pertains to the mis print in the article written on me..lol supposed to say 3-4 once you count the shoot time, going through them any adjustments. But I would expect you guys to understand that with your prospering unemployment careers....

god it must suck to be you three, like the three stooges only not as funny,,,Must be so hard to copy every other LS on here....

wow what do your three cars have done between them, rims, tinted tail lights and windows, ow yea just about it right...lol

Keep talking so when I post the pics I have sitting in front of me I can make you losers look even more stupid...commmmeeeeee and get it, that's the sounds of me calling to you three losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back