Waiting Room

you think you have problems ?

I'm covered top half in Poison Ivy from wacking the weed in the ditch (shirtless) out front this past weekend.

covered in cream ... thick heavy coats

this Poison Ivy is new this year cuz I've been attacking that ditch for 7 years now.

<scratch, scratch, itch, scratch>

covered in cream ... thick heavy coats

twss.jpg

LOL .... ahhhh it's spreading.

wish me a speedy recovery ? hehehe ....

Hey, have you seen the doctor on that? They have a pill now that's supposed to help with poison ivy, especially if it's a severe case.

Hey, have you seen the doctor on that? They have a pill now that's supposed to help with poison ivy, especially if it's a severe case.

Yeah, its a type of steroid. You should see if you can get that man. Made a huge difference in recovery time for my friends father

It's spreading faster then herpes in a frat house !!!

yeah, I'm on the pill .... (did I just say that out loud?)

~ and the cream

Well my buddy got married, the party didn't go as planned but the former bachelor said he had a great time and was obliterated so in that aspect it was a success.

If anyone ever visits Niagara Falls it's truly a site to see. I would advise not to go on Canada Day, bring proper club attire, and if possible stay at a hotel downtown if you can afford to stay longer than a day or two. The whole place is a tourist trap if you couldn't guess that.

Car was searched at the border. At least they didn't take the dog through it this time. How would you answer "Why do you have Jaguar wheels on your Lincoln?"

Congrats tot the groom, and to answer the jag wheels question, I would say I do what I want :D

Also how was everyone's 4th

I'm tired of waiting for my new LS to get delivered.... C'mon already !!!!

All I can think about it what I want to get done

Well my buddy got married, the party didn't go as planned but the former bachelor said he had a great time and was obliterated so in that aspect it was a success.

If anyone ever visits Niagara Falls it's truly a site to see. I would advise not to go on Canada Day, bring proper club attire, and if possible stay at a hotel downtown if you can afford to stay longer than a day or two. The whole place is a tourist trap if you couldn't guess that.

Car was searched at the border. At least they didn't take the dog through it this time. How would you answer "Why do you have Jaguar wheels on your Lincoln?"

They never do... Mines in a few weeks... i sure it'll be a good time.

Congrats tot the groom, and to answer the jag wheels question, I would say I do what I want :D

Also how was everyone's 4th

It's my car, I do what I want. He seemed real confident I was "riding dirty" as he said I was about to have a bad day as I pulled up to the inspection area.

Im planning on starting a detailing business, i live in Juarez, Mexico. in the border with El paso, Texas. i ordered a portercable 7424 xp with adam polishes and ill try recoloring my whole interior with SEM color coat and leathermagic filler to fix cracks in the leather, see the results and start my own business, what do you think? if anyones around El Paso i can polish your car for free just to spend a nice time

Well I've heard horror stories of border patrol ripping off door panels, pulling seats apart, completely dismantling the interior during searches and leaving it for you to put back together. Probably only do something like that if the dog goes ape :q:q:q:q during the sniff test. I think that could give reason for giving someone a bad day.

I'm not that witty when it comes to comebacks and I'm sure if he smelled the slightest bit of :q:q:q:q:q:q:q they would completely tear down the car. Maybe at that point I can pin point the clunking sound.

*edit - that makes it look like I used a lot of profanity.

Well I've heard horror stories of border patrol ripping off door panels, pulling seats apart, completely dismantling the interior during searches and leaving it for you to put back together. Probably only do something like that if the dog goes ape :q:q:q:q during the sniff test. I think that could give reason for giving someone a bad day.

Happened to my brother. Cop swore he smelled pot and threw my brother in the squad car and started ripping his car apart. Didn't find anything then left him there to fix it. Honestly, that's total :q:q:q:q they can do that

Soon enough there will be more xkr to my car than there is now :)

Although I will not be putting jag wheels on it, too much money to not help performance. I will look for light weight 17's

From the LS picture thread I've come to notice that some of you are proficient with cameras.

Would anyone have suggestions for a picture box? I could join a forum for that but I'm starting here. I'm a noob but I'm just looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Well, I havent been very active the last few days and heres why;

IMG_20120723_152227-1.jpg

IMG_20120723_181139.jpg

IMG_20120723_161152.jpg

His name is Roscoe. Hes a 6 week old Siberian Husky. Hes awesome, but man am I tired haha. Theres a few pictures in the LS on the way home lol

Members online

Back