Waiting Room

Yup, we are a sorry bunch alright. I chewed out a guy not long ago, that just threw it into the hammer lane while a four wheeler had to get on the brakes hard to avoid the trailer, I was rather close to get a good first hand look at it, I commended him on that had to have been his best work today just yet. Fn clown didn't even signal, just threw it in the lane instantly, simply incredible, gives all good drivers a bad name.

Anyhow, sorry bout the trucker story stuff again, I'm sure the forum is tired of it ... I'm done (still on my instant-mini-vacation for now)

Anyhow, sorry bout the trucker story stuff again, I'm sure the forum is tired of it ... I'm done (still on my instant-mini-vacation for now)

This is the off-topic thread. No one is forced to read anything. Do continue

Nah, leave him alone about it till next week. I know how he feels, have a coworker that likes to talk about nothing but the job. If I liked enough to talk about it when I don't have to I wouldn't have to be paid to do it.

Ugh, thanks fellas but honestly I don't mean to bore or upset others, I haven't been much help in assisting with LS related stuff or I should say had time or even a desire as of late. I don't want to be caught just talking truck all the time. It's not that it's all I know, some of you know my extensive back ground, it's not all about a trucking gig. I just don't want to be perceived as such. Surely there's more to life then trucking and owning two LSes. (Captain Morgan Spiced?)

Ran a seventh day last week in order to get this whole week off, 3622 miles ... need a break for a bit.

I'm all LS'ed out for now also, just gotta take it out for a little spin and put some stabilizer in a fresh full tank before getting it on the stands again.
Probably closer to spring, start to dig into the secondary chains and tensioners plus trans filter, fluid and solenoid. May have to send the PCM out for repair, we'll see. Couple other things to button up as well.

Not selling just yet. the 370Z will have to wait for now. Still also need a pickme up truck, ugh

... some days a 25 cent solution to the side of the head would seem more logical.

To change the story a bit ...

ANYONE HERE VAPING and if so, WHAT YA HITTIN WITH?

Today, I picked up some fresh .5ohm coils for both my KangerTech Plus and Arctic tanks, restocked up on my current favorite twelve monkey ejuice, Mangabeys still rocks, so sweet and tasty.

Picked up a new Pound Cake flavor from a company called Teleos, all 3Mg Nic. ~ Just Vaping a toothache here on the sweet stuff.

Nah, leave him alone about it till next week. I know how he feels, have a coworker that likes to talk about nothing but the job. If I liked enough to talk about it when I don't have to I wouldn't have to be paid to do it.

If you enjoy your work you never have to work a day in your life!!! I almost can't believe they paid me to do my job!!

Pushing Tin, right on! very stressfull and rewarding, I'm sure. Big credits to you guys in that field, slap to the side of the head of the Captain that descended too rapidly coming back from FL a couple years back, my Fn ears felt like someone has stuck needles in them for days afterwards, chewing gum on the way down did nothing for me that time around, usually did/does.

To change the story a bit ...

ANYONE HERE VAPING and if so, WHAT YA HITTIN WITH?

Today, I picked up some fresh .5ohm coils for both my KangerTech Plus and Arctic tanks, restocked up on my current favorite twelve monkey ejuice, Mangabeys still rocks, so sweet and tasty.

Picked up a new Pound Cake flavor from a company called Teleos, all 3Mg Nic. ~ Just Vaping a toothache here on the sweet stuff.

My main use is an Aspire K1 dual coil on a variable voltage 50 watt battery.
Halo freedom juice and Halo Longhorn.

second is a Kanger tech mini pro tank 3 with a 2.2 ohm coil on a Spinner 2 variable battery up to 4.2 volts.

USA made juice only,dont trust the china stuff,,they poison thier own people.

got a collection of stuff now from trying to find what i like best.

Yeah .... a collection of stuff, I know that feeling, just about picked up another tank yet again, was going to try the Aspire Atlantis but held out last minute, just needed new fresh coils for my Arctic mostly, High VG content, it gives me cloud for weeks Bud! I used the Kanger Plus 7.0 ML mostly when I'm driving simply due to it's larger juice capacity, it's prone to leaking through the vent holes and easily gurgles, still not 100% tuned into that one yet, has the latest upgraded seals in it. <shrugs>

2.2 ohm huh, you crazy f*cker you! You be on plastic tips at that temp I'd imagine?

I'm by no means a pro, only started Vaping early summer this year, I don't do the drip nor rebuild coils, I'm using the Eleaf 50W and it's plenty for me for now. I'm mostly .5 ohm around 40W, juice depending, medium warm and sweet hits.

Pushing Tin, right on! very stressfull and rewarding, I'm sure. Big credits to you guys in that field, slap to the side of the head of the Captain that descended too rapidly coming back from FL a couple years back, my Fn ears felt like someone has stuck needles in them for days afterwards, chewing gum on the way down did nothing for me that time around, usually did/does.

The Charles brothers spent 12 hours with us watching and asking questions. They even used one of my comments in the movie.... The crack about where the wife says what did he (I) want for dinner and he says I made 5000 decisions today, this one's on you!

They got a lot of the thought processes and personalities right. We generally do drive like that; see a hole and take it! If one can't think 3D they will NEVER make it!! Also have to have at least 3 back-up plans in your head. Too bad this video game generation has very little of the creativity needed to be a good controller. There is a reason I no longer fly as long as driving is an option; now that time isn't much of an issue.

I could go on....

Yeah .... a collection of stuff, I know that feeling, just about picked up another tank yet again, was going to try the Aspire Atlantis but held out last minute, just needed new fresh coils for my Arctic mostly, High VG content, it gives me cloud for weeks Bud! I used the Kanger Plus 7.0 ML mostly when I'm driving simply due to it's larger juice capacity, it's prone to leaking through the vent holes and easily gurgles, still not 100% tuned into that one yet, has the latest upgraded seals in it. <shrugs>

2.2 ohm huh, you crazy f*cker you! You be on plastic tips at that temp I'd imagine?

I'm by no means a pro, only started Vaping early summer this year, I don't do the drip nor rebuild coils, I'm using the Eleaf 50W and it's plenty for me for now. I'm mostly .5 ohm around 40W, juice depending, medium warm and sweet hits.

I hate the gurgling,,unscrew it and blow it out and re tighten most times helps.

i get most of my stuff from here.

http://www.everbuying.com/search.html

hard place to search and find but cheap prices !!

My local " dealer " just gave me a free 30 ml bottle of juice to try,,kinda like it :)

now passing laws here where you can and cannot vape !!

but it's ok if the old lady in the restaurant sitting in next booth has enough cheep perfume on i have to ask to be re-seated,,,,,or

the baby at the next table does it's diapers and i almost puke,,,,,,but a little harmless vapor nobody can smell is a NO_NO !!!

maybe take a pic of some of the collection,,you can see whats good and what to avoid..

Many of you guys are probably too young to remember her, but actress Maureen O'Hara passed away at age 95.

I hate the gurgling,,unscrew it and blow it out and re tighten most times helps.

i get most of my stuff from here.

hard place to search and find but cheap prices !!

My local " dealer " just gave me a free 30 ml bottle of juice to try,,kinda like it :)

now passing laws here where you can and cannot vape !!

but it's ok if the old lady in the restaurant sitting in next booth has enough cheep perfume on i have to ask to be re-seated,,,,,or

the baby at the next table does it's diapers and i almost puke,,,,,,but a little harmless vapor nobody can smell is a NO_NO !!!

maybe take a pic of some of the collection,,you can see whats good and what to avoid..

Yeah, they are going nuts with the banning it around here also, not even allowed to demonstrate product in-store. Fn Stupid.
I got the gurgling problem solved with wrapping paper towel around the vent openings and blowing backwards and also covering the mouth piece and a downward swinging motion. It's only the KangerTech tank that gurgles on me, I can do through a whole tank on my Arctic without any gurling or dry hits. It's my daily go-to at this point. One of my wife's' friend is over this evening and she's got some mini contraction and it's a mess on her, she doesn't understand that maybe juice should not cake up at the battery contacts, I told her to stop touching things in my house she's so covered in sticky ejuice. Bonehead Blonde!

@Robot ~ this once for you Buddy! ~ Downtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhoLcsr8GA

.... a canopy on two wheels

You don't need an Uber, you don't need a cab
F*ck a bus pass, you got a moped man!

LOL, great song!

Must be nice. My job's not actually hard to do, it's just a dreadful bore but damn does it pay.

That was the beauty. Even though the same airline flights came in every day, with a smattering of general aviation A/C, the situation was different every day. Then again, it could be hours of routine with minutes of hair on fire!! I can't seem to find that adrenaline rush outside of certain driving situations.

I don't think I would do well as an Airline Traffic Controller, I tend to panic and over-react in the worst of times.

I don't think I would do well as an Airline Traffic Controller, I tend to panic and over-react in the worst of times.

Actually, it's Air Traffic Controller. We handle much more than just the airlines; though they are the biggest whiny babies!

One also needs to be a Type "A" with a thick skin!

"so just let me mix you up a redneck margarita, you know the one, just straight tequila"

lol, I blast that sh!t out of my boat every summer! definitely a fun jam, cant believe your just now finding it!

Lot of music out there Loud1, hard to keep up with it all and discover it all at once, I listen to pretty much everything so I'm not always after just one type of music but yeah this one slipped by however ... ALL DOWNLOADED and on 1 of 3 of my sticks.

+1

L8'er ~ gone Truckin'

Had a friend drop off a box of these today :)

MVC-416F.JPG

had seven people come by today,,all went home happy :)

kept these ten for myself..

MVC-416F.JPG

lot of music out there loud1, hard to keep up with it all and discover it all at once, i listen to pretty much everything so i'm not always after just one type of music but yeah this one slipped by however ... All downloaded and on 1 of 3 of my sticks.

+1

l8'er ~ gone truckin'

break out the party hat's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I could handle the pressure of being an air traffic controller. One thing about my job, if I screw up people don't fall out of the sky. Not looking forward to the remote control surgery though, circuit errors on the control line of a remote surgical unit...

Members online

Back