Turbo kit thread

I'll throw in .05

If they don't dyno it something bad might happen to them :shifty:

lol. Money isn't the issue.

Yeah they will dyno it.

looks good alax...i go to school in san luis obispo and think that a so cal meet would be sick, im only a couple of hours from la and visit there often. seeing your car and others around the area would be cool.

Is this being built in some kind of Carl's Jr hybrid garage?

lol

Brett said some guys stole the sign when they were drunk.lol

It looks like you won't be using windshield wiper fluid anymore... haha.

He just told me he would be doing a custom reservoir that will also be included in the turbo kit.

did you get a electric oil pump for the turbo , i had to get one for the drain side if not the turbo would start leaking throw the seals ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

did you get a electric oil pump for the turbo , i had to get one for the drain side if not the turbo would start leaking throw the seals ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dont know what he used. You can message Brett with question, his user name is wildcarfox

A little more info on the kit.

If you have an sct tuner, you will need to send it to him to load the turbo tune.
Bosch standard bov will be included with the kit, other ones, hks, etc, will be available for a nominal cost.

Install manual and tech support will be included with the kit.

Waste gate will be precision turbo and engine 39mm

Custom reservoir? Wow... Does this dude have a real job? Or is he living the hobby life?

So jealous....Someday...someday...

This is making me want to drop the bomb for this kit so badly...

He works with high performance cars or something, builds turbos and such, I dont know, dont ask much. But he does great work and he showed me his threads, the ones I posted a few posts up, and it looks like he can build a lot of custom things, some of which will be for the ls, soon to be revealed

Wow that's some crazy work!

I didn't know Home Depot sold intercooler :shifty:

He works with high performance cars or something, builds turbos and such, I dont know, dont ask much. But he does great work and he showed me his threads, the ones I posted a few posts up, and it looks like he can build a lot of custom things, some of which will be for the ls, soon to be revealed

In that case get him to make an aluminum degas bottle......

Hot dog! More pics :dancefool

photo_5.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_7.gif

photo_8.gif

photo_9.gif

photo_10.jpg

photo_11.jpg

photo_12.gif

photo_13.jpg

photo_14.gif

photo_15.jpg

photo_16.jpg

photo_17.jpg

photo_18.jpg

photo_19.jpg

photo_20.jpg

photo_21.gif

photo_22.gif

photo_23.gif

photo_24.gif

photo_25.gif

photo_27.gif

photo_28.gif

photo_29.gif

photo_30.gif

photo_31.gif

photo_32.gif

photo_33.gif

photo_34.gif

Thanks guys, it's coming along very nicely. :burnout:

:cool:

When's it gonna be done?

It's looking like next week, we'll see though becaue 4th of july might push it back

OK, Devil's Advocate.......

What about the cats? Why an "X" pipe if the exhaust has already gone from 2-1-2? The tubing is lower than the frame braces which tells me if you lower you will drag that nice tubing.

Looks very nice!

Real nice Alex! is he going to send all the tubing out to get Ceramic-coat?

OK, Devil's Advocate.......

The tubing is lower than the frame braces which tells me if you lower you will drag that nice tubing.

That's what I was wondering? Those sub-frame connectors are the lowest spot on the undercarriage of these vehicles.

Damn there is not much room under there!

I understand the wheel lift concept, but that is cutting it reeeaalll close. At least on my car.

Because I can see on those A-Arms on my LS where I sometimes scrape on humps. And those pipes are awfully close to that point.

Will you be able to have fog lights?

In the first picture the pipe seems to be hanging down quite a big, but the second it looks more hidden.

That's some crazy routing, not much space. Also, good looking welds.

Members online

No members online now.
Back