These cars Neutral drop gooood!

guinnessman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Lol i've had it with my 96 LSC and i've been driving it like it was stolen hahaha got the money saved for something nice....so i figure hell lemme have fun.

I revved it in N to 5K and shifted to 1st....smoke till 45mph!!!

Can't wait for the tranny to just grenade lol.

Thats a shame there are people on here struggling to obtain what you are casually destroying.

save yourself the gas wasted to do that and bring it down here i'll give you 500 bucks for it!

What's something nice. A new car or upgrades for the mark viii. Wtf on N to D. Let's hope you don't crack the tranny case while acting dumb.

Some people should be removed from the gene pool. They're too stupid to breed.

i've thought this for a while. did you know early evolutionists tried to sterilize all the degenerates and drug addicts? sounds like they were on the right track to me.

It`s his ride. If he wants to destroy it, well ..... thats his choice. Be nice and he might let some of you pick over the carcass.

if thats how he treats it who would want parts off it, i can only imagine what the car looks like. usually cars owned by people who dont care about them, dont have many things the average person would want, kind of like using interior parts out of a biohazard car lol!

It`s his ride. If he wants to destroy it, well ..... thats his choice. Be nice and he might let some of you pick over the carcass.
True, but this is sort of asking for a flaming. Imagine going to a High End Audio forum and posting a youtube video where you use a $2000 amp for target practice because you didn't want it anymore.

Lol i've had it with my 96 LSC and i've been driving it like it was stolen hahaha got the money saved for something nice....so i figure hell lemme have fun.

I revved it in N to 5K and shifted to 1st....smoke till 45mph!!!

Can't wait for the tranny to just grenade lol.

Well, this just goes to show that leaving the bottom spring out when doing the J-Mod can't be too bad on the 2nd gear changes, not if he can do a 5K rev and slam it in to 1st.....

When you get done with it, really act like you stole it and pour gas all over it and on the inside and leave it in the woods burning. Send me the front and rear bumper covers first though.

Well, this just goes to show that leaving the bottom spring out when doing the J-Mod can't be too bad on the 2nd gear changes, not if he can do a 5K rev and slam it in to 1st.....

When you get done with it, really act like you stole it and pour gas all over it and on the inside and leave it in the woods burning. Send me the front and rear bumper covers first though.

^ lmao!

True, but this is sort of asking for a flaming. Imagine going to a High End Audio forum and posting a youtube video where you use a $2000 amp for target practice because you didn't want it anymore.
reminds me of the time I saw an amp at goodwill with an ac power plug connected to its power terminals

If you wanna destroy the car I say we make a firing line and shoot the car to pieces.

Members online

No members online now.
Back